Chapter 12: April

Kaitlyn's POV

Right now, I'm in the hokages office, finally finished with my mission and waiting for him to tell me what to do next, he was looking at my report

"Hm... Great work Kaitlyn, you completed your mission, and in record time too. You have some time off, you earned it." He praised

"Thanks Gramps!" I bowed and was about to walk away until he stopped me

"Oh, wait just a second please!"

"Huh? Alright, what is it?"

"How's Naruto been doing?" he asked

"Oh, he's been doing great well I think? he keeps eating lot of ramen, so I've had to take some drastic measures and hide it from him, he complained about it for a while. Then we started training together..."

"You've been training him?"

"Yeah, but not just him, another boy has been training with us, Sasu is what I call him. I think his real is Sasuke?"

"Sasuke Uchiha"

"Yup that's it, do you know him?"

"No, not in person, I know him because of his brother."

"His brother?"

"Yes, at the academy you may have heard rumours about him, his name is Itachi Uchiha."

"Right... I think I remember, they say that he was the other guy who graduated from the academy at a young age, he was a prodigy is what they say."

"Yes, he was the first prodigy, then you, you were the second. In all of the leaf we've never had two in the same era."

"That's nice to hear but I'm pretty sure that I'm good because I'm way older than he is."

"Oh really? How old, not as old as me I bet." He started laughing

"I'm 1514 years old."

He stopped laughing and started coughing "I... I'm sorry, did you say 1514 years old?"

"Yup, I know hard to believe, but it's the truth, I slowly age and I was in a coma like sleep for a thousand years, so it didn't help much either."

"How?"

"It's a very long story which I could tell you for another time, if that's alright with you" I said with pleading eye's telling him not to continue asking.

"I see, very well, I would like to say thank you."

"Huh? For what?"

"Naruto, he's been doing better since you got here."

"Oh, that reminds me why is it that people hate him, what did he do to get almost beaten to death the first time I got here?"

"That is a story for another time also."

"I see? Touche old man." We grinned

"Well that will be all you, can leave now."

"Yup, oh can you tell me what day it is, I lost track of time."

"It is March the 31st."

"March the 31st, wait doesn't that mean that it's April the 1st tomorrow!"

"Yes why? Oh no I see what you mean." He said, and I just smirked

"Yup! I can't wait... for April Fool's."

...

I woke up early that morning preparing and getting some stuff for the great April fools, in my family when my cousins come over in the holiday's we would prank each other for a week, but I'll just do it for a day, that's all the time I need.