|2|

"I don't think that's a good idea Tyler."
Neal gives his vote on it.

"Oh come on. You'll have fun there plus heard Kayla and her groupies will be there too."
Tyler persuasively wiggles his eyes brows at Neal knowing well enough he usually has a crush on her no matter how hard he denies it otherwise.

"Have a test tomorrow man. Need to stay up do some revision."
Neal sobs out.

"The test that is in the evening tomorrow? You must be kidding me nerd. Everywhere i go, I'll drag you along so you Mr. have no vote on this."

Tyler openly laid down the bare truth. Deep down acknowledging Neal always wants to try fit in but never has the courage to or either way he just pretends he's not courageous enough so as to shove off the 'party' invites.

Tyler; the best friend of Neal. He is a smart ass like his bestie but the thing with him he loves to level up his education and livening out. He is currently on a its-just-for-sex relationship with Elaine.

Neal; the dark handsome nerd. A loner especially in a crowdy place. Likes video games and he's much of an introvert type. Has big dreams which he is striving more on books so that he achieves them. Ain't into relationships since they bring bad memories; he enjoys his time alone.

"Okay, that clinches it. I'll go."
Defeated, Neal agrees.
A house party at Ivan's house.

It will be a big one. Who am i kidding, Ivan is the 'favourite' of every lady within the campus are swoon over by him and a lot of guys admire him. Bonus point he is the basketball captain of the Kills team.
Neal thought to himself and the cringe that comes from it is inevitable.

"Let's go grab some croquettes. Am starving."
Neal suggests as he pops on a coat.

"Yeah sure. Can you call my phone first. I don't seem to remember where i placed it last."
Tyler requests as he tries to move around endlessly searching.

"Got it."
He picks it and shoves it into his pocket of the black cargo pant he has worn.

They took a walk to their usual restaurant, ordered and savaged on their meal.
They've been playing FIFA whole day and time flew fast that it was already in the evening and they had not feasted on anything and they had not noticed.

After that, they slowly walked off to Ivan's house.
They ended up talking about 'girls'. As always.

As expected, the place was so full already. Luckily its a big house and a huge compound to accommodate many people.
Talk about 'cool kids'.

They made their way into the entrance and by where the drinks were served.
What caught their eyes was how the plastic tumblers were arranged and tagged as per relationship status.
The black for single.
Green for complicated.
Red for fuck off, am owned.

"Now this is the kind of party i was looking forward buddy."
Lightened by how the party is well planned, Tyler picks two black cups.

"Be on the watch you hungry demon, Elaine might be around."
Neal teases as he pours liquor in his cup.

"Fuck!"
Tyler cursed out as he gulped down his drink.

"Hey handsome."
A petite chocolate complexion lady on a miniskirt and crop top draws herself on Tyler. She held a green cup.

Neal couldn't help but wink at him knowing Tyler won't be able to get himself off her. To his estimations, it's like she's stressed out over something which most likely is her boyfriend. *complicated*
So what she needs is a hard bang nothing much. Plus she seems the possessive type when drunk.

Poor Tyler.

He fills his cup with tequila and walks off to the living room where there is the dance floor.

He stood by the dark corner just looking around and enjoying every moment of it. Watching drunk people is more exciting than being the one drunk.
So he limited his liquor.

At the left, there are several people stoning from the smoked air around that area.

They look like their eye balls have been gouged out and replaced with red ripened tomatoes. Since that implanting seems severe they're on a laughing gas.
He chuckles from the silly theory on them.

After that, he left out for fresh air. The heat in the house was so not picnic. He walked by the garden and reached to where people were swimming.

Cute.
He smiles at the thought of swimming on a hot water pool.

Trying not to look like a prick staring at half baked people playing with water, he leaned by the wall, drawn to the music he enjoyed his drink while staring at the sky.

Meanwhile Ruby is on her guy's lap cuddling, Laura is at the dancefloor sweating out from all the energy she has to give out through dancing moves and Janice on the other side is at the pool.

She lays on her back doing a backstroke at the deep end since its the only side not congested. Enjoying the lukewarm water caressing her skin is the best easing remedy.

"Hey pumpkin."

She heard someone beside her greet near her ear. Startled, she lost balance and started fighting with the water as slowly she was drowning.

Apparently the guy who startled her was Jayden, her once-upon-a-time boyfriend. Just for fun, he always tries to nag her around 'pretending' wanting her back. Deep he isn't into her. Paraphrase: he never was into her.
Playboy policies.

Seeing her struggling in the water came as an amusement that she was messing up with him.

Everyone in Shase ville knows how to fucking swim. Who doesn't? I mean what the heck are they doing in this town that is nearby the shore.
Jayden reasoned out as he pulls out his phone taking snaps of her.

Everyone was busy partying so no one noticed except Neal who as he was looking around, saw the whole scenario of what Jayden had done.

He immediately drops his cup, removes his coat and dived into the water. He curved his arm around her waist and drew her out of the pool.

She still was steady so he helped her throw up the water she had swallowed during the struggle. Involuntarily he picked his leather coat and covered her as she was shivering from the cold and fear.

wynnemsorh