|26|

Beware!! This chapter will have some sexual scenes.

She sobbed for half an hour and started dozing off. He walked with her to the bed and helped her into the sheets.

As he was about to leave as he's been sleeping on his couch when she crashed in his place, she sleepily stopped him on his tracks.
"Sleep with me tonight. Please."

That took him off guard since he wasn't expecting any of that to happen but he felt necessary and happy to be next to her all night. He removed his coat, crept into the bed and switched off the lights.

She slept on his chest and he kept staring at the roof in thoughts. He began to feel drowsy and slept.

She woke up earlier than him so she took a shower and wore his baggy orange shirt she found on his closet. She remembered when she teased him about the shirt during class by sending him letters and laughed at herself.

Was I something else.

She decided to keep the kettle on and made pancakes.
He was woken up by the smell of pancakes. He went to the bathroom, freshened up and walked into the kitchen.

"Someone is awake. I hope you don't mind me wearing..."
She kept on talking to him but he paid scant attention to what she was saying since his focus was somewhere else.

Holy mother.
What is she doing? She looks great rather fantastic in my shirt. Her thick legs and curved waist all covered up in the shirt. Her thighs. Oh my Goodness, she's a complete turn on. Does she have her pants on...oh am so nasty.

"You look amazing, your pancakes smell yummy just like you."
He managed to utter out but what he said last hit him.

"It's not what you think, I meant it was so thoughtful of you to cook breakfast. The shirt you once teased me with and here you are shining in it."
He managed to divert the topic but Janice knew pretty well what he meant.

So that's a yes. He admires my seductive look in his shirt. He's so hard to get so I'll just try my way on pressing his buttons clearly he wants me as much as I do but is fighting it.

She had a pep talk with herself as she chuckled.
"I teased you about it because I liked it. Am sure you knew that."
She turned to take out a plate from the upper drawer where her pink pant was visible to his disposal. Knowing he must have seen it, she walked towards where he stood and placed two pancakes on the plate.

"Aren't you going to taste my specialty?"
She asked as she took two cups and placed the kitchen counter.

"Yes sure. Am so famished."
He sat next to the counter and poured coffee into his cup and hers.

He kept trying to remain as calm as he could be and a clean mind but he knew what she was doing to him was part of her teases.  He fought it as hard as he could to not take her out right there and then.

Janice took the dishes to the sink and stood next to where he sat. She kept poking him by the chest and trailing her fingers in seductive moves.
"So what do for fun here except video games?"

He couldn't fake it anymore. He kept his arms on her waist and drew her closer.
"Is this a game Janice? You know you're turning me on, right?"

"I know. You like it nerd?"
She giggled in arousal.

He stood up and hungrily pushed her so that she leaned by the wall. His pupils darkened as he moved closer.

"Your smell." He hoarsely uttered on her ear while poking his nose against it and planted warm tender kisses on her neck downwards to her shoulder.

She moaned, craving him. Her mind went blurry. This wasn't what she expected him to be beastly turned on. Never has it been. She knews this wasn't right but she couldn't escape the bare true feeling she feels and that made her cringe. Not that that doesn't bother her deeply but she is already on his paws. She did this herself and now she can't walk out.

Drawn in his beastly charms, she obliged.
"Fuck." She groaned as she moved her fingers through his silky dark hair, breathing hard.

He couldn't control the desires he had within him about her. All he thought was to make her sorry for waking his demons.
"Now you're mine beauty."

He carried her in his arms and walked to his bed. He placed her down. She started removing his shirt. She couldn't stop starting at his well worked out abs and tight muscularity he had.

His clothes has been hiding all this beauty!
She trailed her palm through them and glanced at him.

"You like what you see."
He smirked as he helped her remove her shirt and open her bra.

"You're so beautiful Janice." He cupped her breasts in his palms and gently squeezes them seductively.

"No talking handsome."
She whispered softly to his ear. He passionately took his time kissing her as her lips pouted invitingly. He continued affectionately kissing her down to the neck, her chest and her nipples.

The heat between them was overwhelming but they just had matched desires to each other so everything was high, sexy and deep.

She moaned as he trailed his kissed down to her stomach. He removed her pant and continued to tease her by kissing her thighs.
"Oh Neal."
He went down on her and did what he could do best. She screamed in arousal while coiling the sheets.

He removed his shorts and laid on top of her. She turned and went on top.
"My turn now." She whispered as she kissed his chest , abs and downward to his already erected smoochie. She did him best and rode him on top.

They all went crazy to each other. He turned her to be on top of her and stroked her slowly and fastened the pace. It was a pleasure of mixed emotions. They laid next to each other panting in sweat.

wynnemsorh❤️