|29|

The date was a frugal drinks of  fruit cocktails. It was not only cheap but sweet. She didn't mind but was in awe of how he could make something small be so memorable.

"Did you see how she looked at you?"
She giggled once a group of the ladies walked passed them.

"Because i look ridiculous?"
He smiled at her.

"No because you're cute dummy."
She seductively licked her icecream.

He laughed knowing what she was trying to do to him. All he could think is from the moment he rescued her from the pool, he was completely smitten by her.
"Are you tired?" He asked when he noticed she was lagging behind him while they walked.

"Am just admiring your butts moving." She laughed so hard. He smirked knowing she's the one who started the teases. He raised her to face down on his shoulder.

"Let me down. I was just joking."
She  continued to laugh while throwing her legs.

He let her down.
"I won't be merciful next time."

"So it's official."
She looked at him while still wearing a smile.

"Not unless you ain't up for it. I like you and you gave me one condition which I hope I've fulfilled. I will still continue to woo you more."
He chucked as he pulled back her wavy hair on her face.

"Official it is. It's been a while to me too but we'll figure out together. One request though."
She paused for a while before she continued.
"I don't want you judge yourself because of your past. You were young and naive. I just want to know the real you not the nerdy you've been sugarcoating yourself in. Plus no more pushing me away."

He moved towards her and she moved backwards until couldn't escape no more since leaned against the wall.
"I'll try for you but don't push me to the limit, I might be nasty."

She shivered from the chills he gave her when he whispered the warning. He kissed her passionately that she lost track that they were by the bridge and she was endlessly craving him.

"I like that daring darling. Now am all wet."
She blushed as he withdrew and the continued walking.

"How about we take care of that?"
He winked at her while smirking as she bit her lips in arousal.

°°°°°°
Weeks passed and they continued to see each other and enjoy each other's company. Secretly.

"Hello sir, Am Neal Warren; a friend of Jacob who directed me on the internship your company offers."
Neal nervously spoke to Mr Dwight Gollamon, CEO of Capital Market Authority.

"Hello too Neal. Yes Jacob briefed me about you. Can you come by my office tomorrow by 10am we talk?"

"Yes I will. Thank you."

"I believe you haven't finished your studies yet, right?"

"Yes I haven't. Am on my last semester sir."

"Perfect. Don't forget to bring your transcripts. Have a great day ahead."

"Okay. Lovely day to you too sir."
With that the call ended.

"What did he say?" Tyler asked him since he couldn't read his face.

"He asked me to go by his office tomorrow by 10am and bring my transcripts."
Neal explained.

"That's awesome. I so envy you have got an internship already yet we're not yet done with campus."

"It's just a meet up. Probably an interview."
Neal nervously over thought.

"Be positive man. You will get the job. You did participate in their contest so that would be a bonus."
Tyler gave him high hopes since he knew that chance was all Neal ever wanted and he sure had earned it.

"You're right. Anyways how did it go with Elaine?"

"You were right. I wasn't thinking out on what she did feel about our relationship. Since I couldn't let her slip away, we are officially dating. I love that girl like crazy."
Tyler detailed it out to Neal.

"I am so happy for you bro. You guys deserve each other."
Neal winked at him and continued to set the pads.

"What have you been up to? You seem different."
Tyler asked as he was wanting to ask him about that.

"Different that am to go see a CEO of a big company tomorrow or which different?"
He tried to avoid the topic which Tyler was driving at.

"Have you been served well sexually?"
Tyler knew he had cornered him.

Neal wasn't sure what to say so he just shrugged.
"Whoa! Kayla?"
Tyler couldn't hide the joy he had.

"Not really. Can we just start the game?"
He wasn't sure if Janice was ready for the relationship to be known so he changed the subject.

"Oh my, who would have thought you're way happier when eating it well."
Tyler teased.

Neal looked at him with kill mode eyes and Tyler raised his hands in defeat as he picked the pad Neal stretched it out to him.
"Okay okay."

Morning came and Neal prepared himself to leave to the city. He dressed in a suit and made sure to carry all his transcripts. Within two hours, he arrived.

At the reception, he was directed to which floor he was to alight once at the elevator. He walked into the elevator that was transparent so he was the whole building as it lifted upwards.

All he had were chills. He imagined if he got the internship and be working here. Such a huge place and working with all the experts within the building.

It would be a dream come true.

Once at the top 10th floor, he walked to where the secretary was.
"Hello Ma'am. I am Neal Warren and I have an appointment with Mr Dwight Gollamon."

She briefly went through her appointment book and noticed he sure had an appointment.
"Please wait there as I call him."

He sat patiently to the waiting seats as she communicated through the phone. After a quarter an hour, she called out to him.
"Mr Neal, you can go in now."

Nervous Neal adjusted his glasses and feebly walked towards the door.

wynnemsorh❤️