|32|

The three months before graduation everyone went to their homes. Neal visited his parents for a week after the completion of the exams just before he reported to his internship program. The internship was like a job since it had pay; better pay so Neal rented out a place near to the job.

They have been separate with Janice who was at her home out of the town. Neal tried to squeeze in his weekends to go visit her but the all plans got to be postponed due to the nature of his job.

It was a challenging time for their relationship since they chatted less because Neal was super busy and when he was free to Skype at night Janice was sleepy due to house chores she had the whole day. Janice sometimes felt like he was seeing someone else since they've been at bad terms because of frequent fights but they both fought to keep the heartbeat of their love continue pumping.

Neal knew he was going to lose her since he didn't have time to give her all the attention sh needed so he secretly organized an outing to surprise his love of his life. The weekend was empty no job so he decided to go visit her. She had once told him where her home is so he just did a house shopping and left out of town.

All he wanted was to make her happy and remind her that he loves her regardless of how busy he had been. The only thing he knew to convince her was to go meet her parents and take the plunge.

He directed the taxi driver to the ranch. During the three hour drive he kept on resisting the temptation of telling her that he was on his way. He was nervous but at the same time super happy he'll get to meet her and her family. He had combed his silky hair, neatly shaved his beards, wore a blue-white suit.

"Sir, we have arrived."
The driver spoke.

Neal looked through the window and saw the ranch. It was surrounded by other ranches but Janice's home their were farmers. They had a garden and from a far he could spot cow sheds.

"Go in please."
Neal requested and the driver drove up to the house.

Neal moved out of the car and went to knock to the door. A 5-year old boy joyfully opened the door.

He must be Flex. The last born of the family.

Neal thought as he recalled how Janice kept telling him how he kept annoying her with his playful acts around her when she was working.

"You must be Flex, right?"
Neal smiled at him.

"Yes. How can I help you sir?"
Flex respectively asked him.

"I am Neal. I would like to meet your sister, Janice."
He winked at him and he chuckled in genuine happiness.

"Sherry you have a visitor."
Flex shouted running inside the house.
Neal just stood by the doorstep eagerly waiting.

Janice came from the back of the house and saw a man in suit waiting by the door. She was puzzled if the man was lost.
"Hello there sir."
She greeted and Neal turned round and their eyes met.

She just froze for seconds before she ran to him. He lifted her up while chuckling in happiness. Her eyes sparkled as he kissed her passionately and his heart melted by the warmth of seeing her.

"Baby... Why didn't you tell me you coming... Wait did you drove all the way? Aren't you supposed to be at job? You remembered my directions to this place?"
She couldn't hold lots of questions she had.

"Slow down honey. Can you help me first with the luggage?"
He giggled in amusement. She helped him out and released the driver to leave.

Janice mother and father came to the front door once they heard the car hoots.
"Mother, father this is Neal."
Janice introduced him.

Neal shared handshake with both of her parents.
"You're the young man who makes our lives harder since Sherry can't stop talking about you."
Her mother teased as she warmly welcomed him to the house.

"Mom. Stop embarrassing me."
Janice pleaded with puppy eyes on her mother and that made Neal laugh.

Neal met two of Janice's siblings: Dewalt the big brother, Clara the younger sister after Janice and Flex whom he had earlier met.
This was a new experience since he had never met any girl's parents leave alone a girl he had been dating.

He also had never been to the side of Glayfar town. His life evolved in Shase vile which was by the shore by the campus, his home and Tyler's home.

"Can I steal you for a minute?"
He went behind Janice and whispered by her ear while placing his hand on her hips.

She didn't hesitate anytime but dragged him out to the horse's shed.
"Am all yours."

He caressed her cheeks as his body felt her heat. He kissed her so hungrily and she just flowed with his rhythm. He closed his eyes in relaxation.
"Oh so I missed this sweet tender lips."

"I missed you more. I don't want to far away from you."
She openly told him. He kissed her forehead as he drew her for a hug. He did fell the same way she felt. The distance made him realize all he wanted was just her beside him. He had been stressed about her all the time and feeling her in his arms was a feeling he would fight to have the rest of his life.

"Let's get back to the rest for lunch."
She jolted from the embrace and ran to out of the shed he followed her behind.

Neal stayed there for the whole weekend which he was taught to ride a horse, feed the chicken and milk a cow. Things he had never thought of doing since his family weren't farmers.
He later left late that Sunday evening back. It pained him to leave her behind but he knew they would be together within two weeks for the graduation.

wynnemsorh❤️