|4|

"You guys should have seen his face. They definitely removed the red angered emoji from him."
Janice chuckles as she explains to Ruby and Laura of her encounter with Neal.

"Girl i can tell you like him."
Laura admits her bare truth.

"I second."
Ruby adds with a shrug.

"Hell no. Come on. You guys know me better than that."
Janice defends knowing for all of this is concerned, its just for fun. She enjoys pissing people off and that is what exactly she is doing with Neal.

"Won't buy that."
Ruby unhesitatingly responds back.

"I second. Not unless we do the 'confirmation' dare and affirm."
Laura shrugs knowing well enough the confirmation dares that come with are never pleasing.

Determined to prove them wrong, she smiled back accepting the game.
"If i win this of which a hundred percent i will, the payback won't be sweet-candy for both of you."

"Ruby did you hear that?"
Laura wore the oh-my-ghosh shocked face.

Ruby flowed with the sacarsm.
"I've just peed on myself. That's so not cool sending plain threats."

"I can't believe you guys. So childish."
Janice snapped back as she paid for the ice creams they've bought.

They walked chatting through the hallway into the Drayton Pavilion; home of the university's basketball team. No one can afford to miss out the match.
Kills vs Paws.

They managed to find a spot not that near for a clear visual but just a better one. Consequences of not coming earlier.

"My bet will be on the Paws' team. As always."
Laura cheerfully pointed out.

"Oh i worry for you hun. You always lose on the Paws team."
Janice rolled her eyes knowingly the Kills are ever the winners. A plus on their captain; Ivan.

"You always fall for the mighty. Karma is a bitch and this match will give you full proof."
Laura smirks as she pulls out her box of popcorn.

"Bla-bla-bla parrot. Just shush and watch."
Janice mumbled back. They always do this. She turned her head facing Ruby wondering why she's gone all mute once they've arrived there.

Ruby was busy on her phone. AS ALWAYS.
From her giggling, she's probably chatting with Keith. Her 'prince charming'.
Contented, Janice smiled and turned back to focus on the legendary match that's about to start.

×××××××××××

"Suck it up in your throat you alien. Don't say you weren't warned."

"I knew they would win. Something just felt alive in them this time round."

"You know what, you should learn to be patient."

Laura continued bubbling at Janice from her victory. Janice was mute and from Laura's presumptions, she is digesting her FAIL on the Kills.

"Hey, Janice did you hear what i have been telling you?"
She snapped at her but still in the joyous tone.

"He's gorgeous."
Those were the only words Janice could utter from the mouth-watering view of Elroy moving his hands on his curly dark hair.
He is on the open shower beside the gym that was nearby the pavilion.

His rigid well worked out abs, the sexy hip borne, his luring  hazel eyes, the eye-melting protruded arm and leg muscles.
Water dripping down his skin.
His everything.

Imagine being held against the bathroom walls by those arms. Sweet holy.
Janice tries to formulate that breathtaking visual of how he can rip her apart in and out by his beauty.

The thought of him taking her at the watery bathroom walls on a hot shower at night already makes her wet.
That dirty thought on your crush.

"No. Not again. You need to stop that creep admiring snares on that man whore."
Laura rolls her eyes.
Janice had a crush on him for what seems like forever. A crush on the guy who fucks all the ladies he comes across with. Whether with his eyes or with his cable.
Heartbreaker.

"I wonder how his crotch looks like."
Janice openly says still in her fantasy as she still stood there meekly, biting her lips. Still absorbing her 'mighty' Elroy as he steps out of the shower.

"I heard its so small and has whitish boils that are so ready to pop."
Laura sheepishly knowing she has brought the whole admiring thing to the utmost disgust level.

"Ew! What the hell! That's so disgusting Laura. Take that back."
Angrily Janice snaps at her.

"Wish i could but the words are  already floating in the chilly air. Come on, Ruby is waiting on us."
Laura smirks as she drew Janice out of the hallway.

"I hate you. You always ruin me."
Janice wears a pretending sad face at Laura as they walked towards the gate.

"Blame it on the Kills Team. I honestly have been a blessing;  don't you dare question that, you non-appreciative human."
She draws Janice in a quick hug.

They busted out in a heartwarming laugh from the silly stories they shared as they walked by the park where they are to meet up with Ruby.

"That place was so gross. I feel a nausea from the vision of that memory."
Laura added while wearing in disgusted face.

"I know. Me too. Worst experience ever."
Janice responds back while wiping out the tears that crept their way out as she laughed her heart out.

"You guys seem happy."
Ruby noticed from the liven moods from Laura and Janice.

"Was reminding Laura of the scenario of last year. At the circus."
Janice straightens out.

"Oh please. Don't remind me of that place."
Ruby wears a disgusted look as the thought of that experience was so not picnic.

Puzzled, Janice and Laura stare at Ruby still not understanding why Ruby said they meet up here. At the park.

They never hang out here and this very moment they were to go pick some weed for the night yet they are here. At the park that is sparsely populated.

"So... Be ready for the big thing."
Ruby joyfully spoke out in a faked hoarse voice like that of the bad guy in horror movies.

"Which big thing?"
Laura questions as Janice was silent blankly not able to join the dots.

"Not yours love. It's Janices'."
Ruby winked at Laura as if trying to retrieve a memory from her. But it was in vain.

"What?" Janice questions still lost.

"The confirmation dare."

wynnemsorh