Chapter three

Dippers pov

(Im sorry this story is shit so far. Im trying) I parked at a shop and shut off the car. "Leave your tux coat, your hat, and your cane here, "i sighed. He gave me a weird look but set the stuff in the back. "Okay now can you make your eyes stop glowing, "i questioned. "I need you to lick the eyelid... And before you ask.. I'm not joking.. You have my mark and only you can do it(i'm making this up don't say hey that's wrong i'm just making it up also i needed to spice things up cuz dipper is so tense) so if you want it gone you have to fix it, "he smirked. I groaned and leaned in. He closed one of his eyes and i licked the lid. I backed up to see if he was actually fucking with me but his right eye was glowing yellow while his left was a dull grey color. "Wow, "i stroked his cheek. I quickly pulled my hand back and blushed. "S-sorry, "i mumbled. "You still have another eye, "he winked. I leaned in and licked the eye lid. He smirked and pulled me into his lap. "So pine tree what kind of clothes are we gonna buy. I felt my face heat up. I knew i looked like a cherry. "C-can you let me go, "i squeaked. "Oh yeah sorry my bad, "he let go of me and i backed up into my seat. "A-alright lets go, "i mumbled and got out of the car. He followed me into the store and i went straight for the mens clothing. "Okay you can pick out 4 pairs of pants, 6 shirts,a pair of shoes,  and if you want 3 hoodies, "i sighed and leaned on a shelf full of shirts. "Okayy, "he smiled. "There is something called a fitting room and it will help you know what size you need, "i pointed at a fitting room sign. He nodded and left.'am i being to nice to him..., 'i thought to myself.

Bill showed up behind me and made me drop my phone. I groaned and picked it up. Thankfully it didn't crack. I growled at him and he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "I got the stuff, "he smiled. His smile almost made me smile but i haven't smiled since.... That's not the point. I grabbed his wrist and lead him to the check out. After that we stopped at the bathroom for him to change. He came out in black skinny jeans, black Converse, and a black and gold hoodie. "Not obvious at all, "i shook my head. "Lets just go. I like it and you can't deny that you like it as well, "he smirked. I felt my face heat up again. "I'm just gonna say your a friend staying for the summer, "i sighed. "Hey i just noticed your outfit has changed. You are kinda matching me but with blue everything, "he scanned me. He was right.. I was in light blue skinny jeans, dark blue Converse, and a dark blue hoodie. I also wore glasses when i read but he will never know. "Lets go, "i growled. He nodded and we left the store.

When we got home i just passed stan. "Hey i'm having a friend over for awhile... Yes he will work the shop, "i said to stan as me and bill passed him. "Your friend looks way older than 16,"Stan questioned. "He had a growth spurt early, "i said and we rushed up the stairs and into my room. "Well that was fun, "he smirked. "Shit your gonna have to change your voice, "i mumbled. "Hows this, "he said in a hotter and lower voice. My face got real hot real fast. "T-that's fine, "i squeaked. "Good, "he smirked. "Sooo wanna play c-chess or something, "i mumbled. "How about we play a new kinda game, "he smirked and walked really close to me. I gulped. "L-like w-what, "i stammered. He got really close and bent his head where our lips were inches apart. "It's called how long can you last... The rule is i stay like this till you kiss me and you have to try not to kiss me, "he smirked. "C-challenge accepted, "i whispered. He smirked and stayed completely still. I felt my heart trying to rip out of it's chest. "I'm allowed to close my eyes right, "i asked. "You can do what ever but move your head away, "he whispered. I closed my eyes and pretended i wasn't in the most unfair game ever. I tilted my head a little so my neck wouldn't hurt. He placed his hands oh my hips. I opened my eyes to see his eyes focusing on my lips. "Bill what are you doing, "i whispered. "Trying to win the game,"he smirked. "I-it's not gonna work, "i mumbled. "I'll be the judge of that, "he smirked and his hands slowly went behind my back and down to my ass. I gasped when he squeezed it. He smirked and i bit my lip. I was trying to prevent any noises to come out but i think i turned the demon on a little to much. He slid one hand up my shirt from behind but soon made it come to the front. He rubbed his hand against my chest as his other hand massaged my ass. "This is so unfair, "i panted. "It's never fair when it's my game, "he smirked wickedly. I was about to fail the game but then my savior, Mabel bursted in and we quickly separated. "Dipper are you okay your face is like super red, " She asked.I nodded and left the room. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Bill is to much to handle. I got a cup of water and chugged it down.

What chapter should they get together?