Chapter 21

Dippers pov

I pulled into a town.It looked destroyed by town and looked like nobody lived here anymore.I passed the broken town and followed the signs to the mystery shack.When we got there, more memories flooded my mind along with Mabel's.I got out of the car and followed this glowing light in the house.Mabel followed me as we walked passed a vending machine with a broken light.I walked into a secret entrance that was no longer secret.I walked into a basement area and saw the girl waiting."Where is everyone else, "She asked." Its just us.Im not bringing anyone else here knowing it would be dangerous, "I glared at her.She smirked and walked away." Follow me, "She giggled.I began following her.So did Mabel.We walked into a secret room where a giant door stood.The giant door shined a bright light." You have finished the Trials now the next step is to open the door, "She giggled." But how, "I asked." You have to find the books and chant the spell, "She sighed." What boo-oh those books, "I mumbled.She nodded.I looked back at mabel." You have to remember where they are, "I looked at my twin.She nodded and closed her eyes.She was focusing on the books as her body began to shake." Number one is here, number two is in the secret tree bunker, and lastly number three is in your bedroom, "She sighed.I nodded as we began searching the basement area." Not here, "Mabel sighed and switched to another area.I went up to a control area to see the book wide open to one page.In the page was a note.I picked it up." Dear Dipper, I have written this note for your 18th birthday.I wanted to tell you that inside the door is something dangerous so if your reborn self is pressured into opening the doors then let us be there.We need to help you, Love Stan, "I read out loud.I sighed and crumpled up the note and threw it on the floor.I grabbed the book and waked back to the room with the girl and set it down.

Mabel's pov

He needs them.I grabbed my phone." I'm gonna check the tree be right back, "I smiled and ran out of the basement and out of the house.I ran into the woods and found the tree.I hit the latch with a rock and quickly got down there.I grabbed my phone and turned it on.It took a few minutes but it was finally fully on.I began texting stan about the trials and that we needed everyone because dipper was gonna do it alone.I then shut it off and went fully down the stairs.I crawled though a tunnel and into a room with weird symbols." Okay now what is it again, "I mumbled, " oh that's right."I began stepping on the correct symbols and then snuck into the secret room and began looking around the room for the book.I soon found it and began my journey back.

Dippers pov

"That's book three now all we need is book two, " I sighed and began flipping the books pages till i landed on the right ones.Mabel ran in with the book and set it down.I flipped to the page."cut your hands and intertwine them with the people around you, "I read.Mabel pulled out a dagger and cut one of her hands and one of mine.We intertwined our fingers and our blood flowed through ea h others cut as we began chanting the words.Just like last time our hands began to glow but this time our whole body began to glow.Suddenly all my memories came back and i think Mabel's did as well.We chanted the last sentence and watched as the doors swung open." What the hell is that, "Mabel screamed.