Chapter 22

Wendys pov

"What the hell?They found out to early stan...we need to stop them.I have Will,Quill,and Soos and we are making our way there...yeah yeah see you soon,"I ended the call and threw the phone in the back of the car and began speeding towards gravity falls at max speed. Will was mumbling Under his breath about how he should have remembered sooner and Quill could ot stay still.I growled in annoyance and went faster.

Bill's pov
I parked my car beside Dippers and i ran into the brokendown building.I followed the lights and found Dipper and Mabel staring at a open magical door."What the hell did you do,PI growled.Dipper snapped his head back and looked scared."Fuck,"Mabel mumbled.PGet out of here,"Dipper growled but his voice was laced with fear.I walked over to him and looked inside the door."Shit,"I growled.

Stan's pov

WE got out of the car that was parked beside two others.WE scanned the area and ran in."I can sense the door is open,"Ford grumbled.We walked walked down the basement and found bill,dipper,and mabel staring at an open door."shit," I growled in annoyance.Mabel looked back and shook her head no.I growled and walked over."Fuck,"I jumped back a little.Ford came up and had the same expression.

Will's pov

As soon as we parked,I ran into the building and straight down the stairs to the basement.I saw dipper and I hugged him.Helooked scared and he buried his head in my chest.I looked at the open door and my heart sunk.

Quill's pov

I ran after Will and i felt the bad aura underneath me.I began walking down the stairs slowly with Wendy and Soos behind me.I saw everyone staring at the door.Islowly walked over but Wendy made it there first and she shreaked and jumped back.Soos who was the cool fun guy who never seemed to get scared,he had a scared face as he looked.I looked in to see the thing everyone was afraid of.I gulped.(Its just the letters 'Life')I looked at everyone."What the hell is that,"I growled."Something Dipper should not have let out,"Ford looked at the shaking boy in Will's arms.PSince he was the first one to see it..it showed him its plans what its gonna do to our world,"Stan added.(Hahahhahaha you have to wait next chapter for me to explain the creature...i evil ik)"Were screwed,"Dipper mumbled."Ha yeah no shit look at that thing,"Bill growled.I saw Dipper shiver from his word."Dude chill cant you see he doesn't need you getting pissed at him,"I growled."I am just saying maybe he should have told someone more qualified in this shit before opening the door,"He yelled."Bill you need to shut the hell up,"Will barked,"At least he did something and i noticed that morning the mark forming on his back and chest.One your mark and another a timelimit..if he didn't come he would have been dragged her."I was shocked by Wills words."Is this true,"I asked the beautiful shaking boy.He just nodded his head.He backed up out of Wills arms and lifted his shirt.I looked at the mark in anger.I lifted him up and kissed his chest."I wont let that bitch touch you, "I purred in his ear.Hr nodded and i set him down.Bill looked away guilty.Dipped walked up to him and hugged him.I thought it was super cute that dipper was shorter than up.It was only by about seven inches but it was cute.Bill looked at him with saddened eyes and he hugged him.Bill buried his head in his neck and kept repeating that he was sorry." This is a touching moment but what about that, "Mabel pointed at the creature." We have to stop it, "Dipper growled, " I know it's plans and i know how to stop it."