Chapter 18

Dipper's pov

I smiled as i traced Wills back.Lets just say i carved in their backs

D.P.

3

Lets say it was in that order from who went first to who went last.I admired my handy work because the heart was so perfect.The triplets were sleeping but i just wanted to stay up and admire them.Its not as creepy as you think.I felt Will about to turn so i moved back and let him turn and i crawled back onto his stomach.I placed my head on his chest while i doodled on Bills back.Isighed and sat up.I crawled over the naked males and grabbed my phone.I laid down on Quills chest while my legs stretched out on the other two.I began scrolling thru instagram.I stopped at a picture of my ex and his new Bf and decided to message him.

Kacey

Me-Hey hows life going

             3 minutes later

Kacey-Hey Dip😀Things are good.
Me-that's good
Kacey-so have you found any lucky guys at college 😉
Me-yeah lets just say im dating three guys
Kacey-do they all know 😮
Me-yeah.actually there triplets
Kacey-score.man it seems you are doing great
Me-yeah it looks like you are 2
Kacey-Yeah but i wish we could still be friends
Me-we can me
Kacey-really?
Me-yeah
Kacey-thanks man
Me-no prob
Kacey-so...does your ass hurt cuz you always like being bottom😉😉
Me-you know we never had sex right
Kacey-but when we always got close you always liked being under
Me-im only telling you that somehow you can fit three huge ones in there without dying🤣🤣
Kacey-OMG on your first time??
Me-yes
Kacey-geez its okay i like to play hard with Grey and he likes it rough
Me-the three like it different ways so i get options
Kacey-i gtg but i'll ttyl
Me-ttyl bai

I go back on Instagram and look at my old pictures.I feel a hand grab my ass and massage it.I ignore the hand and continue looking.I hear a growl of annoyance from Quill and i just snicker.I feel a finger push in me."Q-Quill, "I whisperer." Do i have your attention now, "Be whispers." Ah~ come on Quill there sleeping, "I moaned/Whispered.He stood up and removed my phone from my hands and set it down.He lifted me up and he stood up.His finger was still stretching me out as he walked toward the bathroom.I moaned quietly against his chest as he added another finger.He placed me on the cold floor after he closed and locked the door.His fingers stretched me out more.He added another finger.I moaned in pleasure as my hips began moving against his fingers.He pulled them out and licked his middle finger.I purred in response.He growled and slammed his member in me.I moaned loudly." So who were you texting.He growled as he slammed his member in me once again."Arg~ ugh~ m-my ex, "i moaned.He began slamming faster." Why, "he grunted." C-cuz ah~ um~  i-i saw he g-got a new ahh~ b-boyfriend an-and i wanted to mm~ cong-congratulate him, "I moaned out." Or was it cuz yi were jealous, "He growled and bit into my neck hard." N-no w-why would i be jealous, "i squeaked." Don't lie dip, "He growled." H-He was my first boyfriend and i wanted to make sure he actually did move on after i broke up with him, "I growled." So no lingering feeling, "He grumbled.I moved his head where he could see me." Why would i like my ex when i have a sexy man like you to fuck me in the bathroom and kiss me, "I smirked.He growled and attacked my lips as he pounded in me.He began to twitch in me and i began twitching.Our tongues fought for dominance as we both began to cum.We both moaned into the kiss and then broke it." Can we wash up and go to bed now baby, "I purred.He nodded and kissed my temple.