Chapter 14

(How r we already on fourteen??)

Dipper's pov

Quill was first to make a move which was pampering my neck with butterfly kisses. Will attacked the other side of my neck while Bill watched in amusement. I looked at him and he smirked at me. I bit my lip and looked down to see Quill sliding his hand up my shirt. Will and Quill started nipping at my neck which caused me to let out a few moans. Quill began to take off my shirt and i began to help him. Bill crawled on the bed and kissed the back of my neck. Before i knew it i was naked while the three brothers kissed above my waist. "T-take your clothes off, "i wined. Quill looked up at me and smirked. "Do you not like being the only one free of clothes, "he licked his lips. I nodded and he crawled over to Bill and began stripping his while will kissed my neck. I watched as their hands trailed each others body as they stripped off their clothes. Bill wrapped his arms around Quill and pulled him into a rough kiss. I felt my member twitch as the two males made out. This was such a turn on. Will crawled over to his brothers and helped Bill with his pants. I moved my hand down my chest as i watched the brothers tease me. Bill pulled will into a three Person kiss. I began to pump my member as they continued to kiss. I let out little moans that made the brothers stop and look at me. I had my eyes closed as i pictured their hands on me as i pumped my member. I felt a hand stop my hand. I looked up to see a very turned on Will holding my hand. I whimpered because he stopped me. He bent down and licked my tip. I purred in delight. He sucked on my tip as the other two began caressing my body. I moaned as Will began sucking my member. As he sucked my member i felt bill push a finger inside of my hole. I yelped in pain but it was replaced with pleasure thanks to Will. Quill pulled me into a kiss as Bill began to stretch me out and Will sucked my member. Bill slid in one finger after another as Quill dominated my mouth. He made sure no sounds came out of my mouth as he kissed me. Bill hit something that made my hips jolt up and i hit the back of wills throat. He groaned but continued what he was doing. Bill went faster and i broke the kiss so i could breath out a loud moan. "Damn, "Quill smirked. I began to stroke Quills member as he kissed my neck. I felt my body twitch as i reached my limit. "Wi-will i-im gonna c-cum, "i moaned. He went faster and sucked on my member. I felt Bill go faster as well as Quill attacked my sweet spot. I moaned as i came in Will's mouth. He swallowed and licked up the rest. "W-wait who is going first, "Will asked. "All three of us, "Bill smirked. "How will i fit all of you in me, "i squeaked. "Just trust us baby, "Bill whispered in my ear. I nodded. Quill and Will sat face to face with each other as their legs wrapped around each others waist. Their members rubbed together as they begged for me. Their begging made me instantly hard. Bill piched me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as my member rubbed against his stomach which made him growl and nip at my ear. I purred in response. "Okay baby are you ready, "he asked. I nodded. "Were just gonna start with two then i'll add mine when your comfy, "He smiled. I nodded. He lowered me down as the other two pushed their tips in me. I groaned in discomfort. Bill pampered my face in kisses as he lowered me down further. I whimpered in pain as i sat there. Bill watched closely as i adjusted to the size. Quill wrapped his arms around my chest as he kissed my neck. He bit into my neck and licked up the blood. I looked up at bill to see him trying to hold back. I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer and gave him a slight shy smirk. He got what i was doing and he bent down a little and slid his tip in. I groaned in discomfort but soon i forced the rest of him in me. I placed my head on his chest as i panted. This was to much to handle  but i didn't want it to stop. After a few shakey breaths i began moving my hips a little. The brothers got the hint and the all pulled out of me except for the tip and they slammed all the way back in. I screamed in pleasure. Bill shut me up by kissing me. I moaned in the kiss as they pounded into me. I felt so much pleasure and it made me cum but i knew they weren't done. I broke the kiss between me and bill and began to lick my cum off of his chest. I knew this would turn them on more. I heard Quill growl at me and bite my neck again. Will was feeling left out so he bit the other side of my neck. I felt them all twitch against each other as they pounded in me harder. They began cumming in me as i moaned louder than i ever have before. Bill pulled out of me and lifted me up. Both boys got up and we all walked into the bathroom where we all washed up. After that i fell asleep on bills chest while will and quill laid beside us.