Chapter 9

After that day Mable killed herself, Stan died from a heart attack, Ford died from stress, the "brothers" killed themselves because hey had never felt pain like this and they couldn't take it

Now a new dipper, mable, stan, ford, will, bill, and quill were born. Dipper and mable made it into a great college and so did the brothers who were born actual brothers. Stan and ford were the people who adopted dipper and mable after their parents died.

Our story starts (again)  on their first day of college...

Dipper's pov

"I can't believe they let us have rooms together, "Mable giggled. We high-fived and chanted "twin power". We decorated our room and looked over our schedule. We had the same classes, all but one. She had art while i had writing. We were both coming to college to learn to become detectives. We never caught who killed our parents but one-day we would. There was a bang on the door. Mable opened it and got tackled my none other than
pacifica. "Hey baby, "pacifica smiled. "Hey, "Mable smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm inviting you to a begining of he year party, "she smiled. Mable smiled and kissed her lips. I smiled at their cuteness. "Your coming two dork, "Pacifica smiled. I shook my head. "I don't wanna, "i frowned. "To bad we are gonna be your wing women today and help you get a hot guy, "she smirked. I Rolled my eyes. "I'll pay you back, "Mable smiled. "Fineee, "i grumbled and face planted into my pillow. They giggled and i heard the door close. I looked up to see i was alone.

Bill's pov

"I can't believe all three of us are sharing a room, "i groaned. "Chill out brother you know you just love hanging out with us, "Will smiled. "But we also have all classes together, "i groaned. "What if we want girls/boys in our room for sexy things and someones in here "reading" or some shit, "Quill groaned. "Sharing is caring, "i smirked. "Back off ass hat, "Quill groaned. "By the way i was invited to a party when you two stopped for drinks, "i smirked. "No fair, "Will groaned. "It was hot okay, "Quill groaned. "Anyways it's at 5 at a kappa(Idk if that's how you spell it)  house and i already know how to get there, "i smirked. Quill rolled his eyes. "Lets got get something to eat, "Will smiled. "Yeah that sounds fun, "i smiled. "Fine, "Quill grumbled.

Dipper's pov

"Why did you guys come back for me, "i groaned and sipped my coffee. "Because we like you as a third wheel, "Mable smiled and drank her unicorn slush. I groaned. "I will bitch slap you if you don't act happy, "Pacifica raised her hand. I sat up and smiled. I held my cup and smiled as i drunk the scolding hot drink. "Ohh~ foods coming, "Mable smiled. "Okay who ordered the stack of ten pancakes, "the cute waitress smiled.  Mable raised her hand. She set it down beside her and looked at the paper. "Who had the bacon burger with extra fries, "she smiled. I nodded and she set it in front of me with a wink. I smiled at her. "And the chicken sandwich with fries and corn, "she looked at pacifica. She nodded and she handed her he food. She smiled and left. "Don't shes a skank, "Pacifica growled. "W-what, "i questioned. "Look at her, "i looked at our waitress, "her butt is showing from her skirt and her bra strap is hanging out.. Her lipstick is a little messed up from when she left to get our food... And her wing eyeliner has finger print smudges... Don't even go for a blow and go because who knows what's in her mouth. "I smiled. "You don't think i already saw that, "i smirked at he, "you also forgot she was wearing three pony tails when she asked what we wanted to eat but now she is only wearing one and a broken one. "Pacifica was stunned. Mable giggled. "She also thought you were crazy for eating pancakes at 2 in the afternoon, "i chuckled. "Fwuk hur, "mable said with a mouth full. "Real sexy, "pacifica rolled her eyes, "maybe i picked the wrong twin. "Mable looked down as sadness shot threw her eyes. "B-babe i was kidding, "Pacifica tried to fix her while my eyes trailed to the door. Three tall boys walked in... They looked very similar but their hair and eyes were different. One looked at me and winked. I quickly looked away and down at my tray. I tried to hide my blush from the two girls in front of me.

Will's pov

Omg when i winked at him he blushed that was so cute. I looked down and blushed as well ad i followed my brothers to our table. "So why are you blushing, "Bill smirked. "No because i don't lie your sharing is caring rule, "i growled. Bill looked over to where my eyes trailed off. "Now i want one of him to go please, "Bill smirked. "I saw him first, "i growled. "Hey i want him, "Quill growled.

Dipper's pov

Did the three not know they were right behind me. I could feel my face about to explode. I jumped up and slammed my hands on the table. "I-i'm going back to the room, "i mumbled and walked out of the place. I fixed my hat where nobody could see my blush and i power walked back to my dorm.