Chapter 15

Dippers pov

I woke up with the view of bills chest. I guess i never noticed but he had a huge ass sexy tattoo on his chest. I Couldn't explain it but it was hot. I tried to move but ended up hissing in pain. Will jerked up and looked into my eyes. His eyes showed guilt but i just smiled at him and he changed his emotion and smiled back.  He leaned in and kissed my sore lips but i didn't mind it felt nice. He rubbed his nose against mine. "What time is it, "i whispered. "An hour before class starts, "he whispered back. "There is no way in hell i was going to class, "i giggled quietly. He nodded and leaned down on the side of the bed. He handed me my phone. "You have to call in, "he whispered. I nodded and unlocked my phone. I dialed the office number and explained i was gonna skip class for a few days due to the flu. I was a great lier when it came to people i didn't care about so of course they bought it and gave me 3 days off. I hung up the phone and buried my face in bills chest as it rised up and down as he slept peacefully. "Are you just gonna stay here, "will whispered in my ear. I shot up. "Yes Will cuz im magically gonna spread wings and fly to my room, "i rolled my eyes playfully. He chuckled and kissed my head before leaving me alone with the two sleeping boys as he went to take a shower. I buried my head back into his chest well that was what i was gonna do but Quill pulled me off and pressed his chest against my back as he cuddled close to me. "You know you cant stay here with me, "i whispered. He growled in my neck and nipped at the bite marks he gave me which made me let out a little moan. "I wanna stay, "he growled quietly in my ear. "But who's gonna tell me what i missed and send me cute text while i long for him to come back and maybe even some hot pictures that we don't have to tell the other two about, "i whispered in his ear as i nipped at it. He growled but his growl was filled with lust. Will suddenly got out of the shower and he was all ready to go. Quill made his way to the shower. I rolled over so i was on my stomach as i played a game on my phone. "I'm gonna head out babe... I'll see you later, "Will smiled. I lifted my head as he bent down and kissed my lips. He then rubbed our noses together and i went back to my game as he left. I felt the bed shift and just thought bill woke up. Before a could say a word, i felt something hot and wet trail up my waist and to my shoulder. I looked to the side to see Bill. He had a hungry look in his eyes. I bit my lip as he stared at me. He growled and pulled my lip out of my teeth's grasp with his own teeth. I purred in delight on accident and of course i fed the fire when i did. "Bill don't... I can't, "i gulped. His eyes flicked in a apologetic way as he moved away. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a kiss which he gladly accepted. I pushed him off the bed as i saw Quill get out. "Go get ready, "i smiled at Bill who nodded. Quill crawled back on the bed and kissed my head. "A hot bath should help the soreness so when Bill comes out, i will start you one and put you in it so you can soak for a few hours, "He whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his nose. He smiled and rubbed his nose against my neck. I don't know what it is with noses in this relationship but it was okay with me. Bill walked out and Quill walked in. Bill came over to me and he began rubbing my hips gently. I knew he was trying to ease the pain and hell was it working. I purred softly as i turned off my phone and buried mt face in the pillow as he did as he pleased. Bill sighed as he stopped. I looked up to see him looking at the time. "Its okay you can go, "i smiled. He nodded and kissed my lips gently before leaving me. Quill came up to me and picked me up carefully and set me in the bath. He gave me a kiss goodbye and he left.

Guys Bakugou's quirk is explosive but also sounds like thrunder, Kaminari is lightning, and Kota has a water quirk.... Boom thunderstorm team..... Also one of my friends ship kamibaku.... Also my friend is the one who came up with thunderstorm team