Chapter 16

Bill's pov

"Ugh i miss pine tree, "i sigh as we walk to our dorm. "We all do, "Will grumbled. Quill was looking at his phone while his nose was bleeding. I swiped his phone. "What are you-oh, "i looked at the phone to see a picture of a naked dipper cuddling Quills pillow. I felt my nose begin to bleed as well. Will took the phone and his began to bleed. "I want him, "i smirked and began dashing for the dorm room. "Why you little-, "i couldn't hear the rest of quills words because i dashed into the dorm halls. I opened our door and walked in. I saw dipper laying on the bed while texting someone. I smirked and closed the door. I locked it and crept over to him. I noticed he had earbuds in. I took one out and licked his ear. He squeaked and jumped back a little. I smirked and licked my lips. "You know its not fair if you only send quill those kind of pictures, "i smirked. He turned bright red and looked away. I crawled on the bed and licked his neck. "Its not nice to let only one of us to see you like that, "i growled in his ear as i nipped at his ear. "I-it wasn't your pillow, "he mumbled. "Then use my pillow, "i smirked. "Maybe i should use you, "he murmured. "What was that pine tree, "i growled. "N-nothing, "he squeaked. "Your a naughty boy you know that right, "i bit into his neck. He moaned. "I-i am only naughty f-for you three, "he moaned. "Oh i know, "i licked up his neck. I pulled him into my lap and began planting hickeys all over his neck. I even ignored the yelling and pounding on the door. "B-bill, "he purred. "Yes pine tree, "i licked up to his ear. "I want you, "he moaned. "Doesn't your beautiful ass hurt, "i groped his ass. "N-no the bath made it much better, "he purred. I growled and pinned him to the bed. "Are you sure, "i growled. He nodded. I smirked and began sucking on his nipple. He moaned as he massaged my scalp. I heard the door open and i looked back to see the two brothers i ditched glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes and went back to playing with his nipples. He covered his eyes with his arm as he panted. I never knew he was so sensitive. I growled and moved his arm. His eyes looked down at me. They were full of lust. I growled and attacked his lips. He squeaked before kissing back. I felt the bed sink but i ignored it. (There is three beds but they pushed them together before dipper got there)

Dippers pov

I let Bill dominate my mouth while the bed dipped. I opened my eyes to see quill and will with lust filled eyes as they watched me. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. I wrapped my legs around Bills waist and rubbed my naked ass against his clothed member. One of his hands trailed down from the side of my face and down to my ass. I felt his finger slip in me and i was trying to moan but his tongue covered it up. He began fingering me with his middle finger as he dominated my mouth and i grinded against him. My hands slid down his shirt as i ripped it off and threw it on the floor. He growled in the kiss as i did. He slid his pointer finger in my hole as he continued. He broke the kiss and attacked my neck. "Mm... Not there, "i moaned as he hit my sensitive spot on my neck. He growled and bit the spot. I moaned out loud as he did. He slid his fingers out and began working on his pants. I removed my legs and spread them out as he slipped his pants off. He grabbed my legs and pushed them down beside my head. I was so glad i was flexible. He leaned on my legs and his member found its way to my hole thanks to his hand. He slid it in slowly. I sunk my nails in his shoulder as he did. He looks up at me with those inhuman yellow eyes and smirks. I smirk back and he begins moving. He pulles it all the way out except for the tip and slams it back in. I lean my head back to moan as my nails dig down his back. He did it again and again as i clawed at his back. "F-faster Bill Faster, "i growled!/moaned. He smirked and slammed in me faster. I felt him hit my prostate. I moaned loud as he did. "R-right there, "i purred. He growled and hit it faster. I trailed my hands from his bloody back to his hair and i pulled him into a kiss which caused him to go faster. I moaned into the kiss while he pounded in me. He bit at my bottom lip and i opened my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance. He was on the verge of winning before he got distracted on moving faster and i took the opportunity to pin down his tongue and explore his mouth. He growled in protest but i licked the top of his mouth which made him moan. He some how slid into me further and pounded faster which cased me to gasp and he took the chance and pinned down my tongue and dominated my mouth. I broke the kiss and to a big breath while he continued kissing my jaw. I began to twitch. "I-i'm close, "i moaned. He growled and pounded in me faster. I was in pure bliss that o totally forgot about the other two. I felt him slow down as he began to twitch which made me groan in frustration. He just smirked and pulled out. "Does pine tree really want it, "he cooed. "Y-yes i do, "i moaned. "Who am i, "he whispered in my ear. "M-Master, "i moaned in his. "Good boy, "he growled and slammed in me. I screamed/moaned his name as he did. He went faster than he did before which had me twitching non-stop. He growled and we both shot cum out of our aching members. Mine splattered all over my chest and his was inside of me but when he pulled out some more got on my chest. I slid my finger up my chest till it was covered with our cum and i lifted it up to my mouth and i licked it off. He growled and kissed me. It was a quick kiss before he got off and left for the bathroom while Will crawled on me. "My turn, "he growled. I smirked.