Chapter six

Will's pov

I was surrounded by doors. I examined the first door. All it had on it was one. "You must open all these doors and watch till the very end and then you can pass, "the girl smirked. "How many doors, "i questioned. "There are over 50 doors, "she opened the first one. It was 13 year old Dipper making a deal with Bill.

(Hours pass)

I can't take it... The pain he felt.... I just can't... "Don't give up now Will you only have twenty more to go, "she smirked. I gulped and opened up the next door.

(Few more hours later)

"Congrats you passed, "the girl frowned. I felt my body begin to burn. I closed my eyes and i felt myself fall on someone. I opened my eyes to see dipper under me.lHis legs were in between mine and i had both my hands beside him. Our faces were inches apart and i was panting from the fall. "Long time no see, "i smiled. "Technically you saw a lot of him in the trail, "the girl giggled. I rolled my eyes. Bill kicked me in the side and i flew into Ford. I groaned in pain.

Dipper's pov

Bill helped me up then tucked me protectively in his chest. I groaned and pushed him back. I knew my face was red from will but now i know i look like a cherry. These two demons and making me feel different. I hide my face in my hands.

Mable's pov

"Your next, "the girl smirked. I nodded. We were sent to a room that had Dipper, Wendy, Soos, Ford,Waddles,  and Stan all smiling and standing in front of me. "Your job is to kill them all or fail, "she smirked. "3 people have to pass for us to get them all back... Dipper wont be able to handle his challenge... I must do it, "i sighed. A knife appeared in my hand. Waddles walked up to me and nuzzled my leg. He looked up at me and gave me a cute look. I began to cry. I held up the knife and slammed it into his scull. Blood splattered all over my face. Dipper ran to me and tried to stop me. I pulled out the knife and stabbed him in the stomach. Wendy came running and i slit her throat. I was a bloody and sobbing mess. Ford walked up to me and i stabbed him in the heart. Stan grabbed my knife and tried to stab me but i took the knife from him and stabbed him in the mouth. "One more, "she smirked. Dipper stood up clutching his stomach. He smirked and stood up. I ran at him and began crying and screaming. I stabbed him in the neck. I began to sob. "Well done, "the girl smirked and i began falling from the sky. I saw Dipper run for me. I fell into his arms. The impact made his hat fly off. He smiled at me. "Hey dork, "i smiled. "What's up sweater, "he said. I began to cry in his chest.

Stan's pov

"Siblings are so cute, "i smiled. "Softie, "Ford smiles. "Your next old man, "the girl grabbed my shoulder. I showed in front of a chair. Above the chair was a rope. "Kill yourself in front of you dear old daddy. He already thinks your dead so why don't you show him, "the girl smirked. I looked at my father then back to the rope. I began to tie the rope. I looked back to see my father sobbing. He was looking at me with those saddened eyes. I stood up on the chair. I took one more glance at him. I couldn't do it... Not again. I ran to him and hugged him. "You fail, "the girl smirked.

Soos's pov

The girl came back but stan didn't. "He's not coming back, "the girl smirked, "it's your turn big guy,. "I gulped but nodded. I showed up in my room but my parents were there... I took a step back. "Forgive them, "the girl whispered. I stared at them. "I-i can't, "i whispered. "Then fail, "the girl smirked. I sighed in defeat. "To easy, "she smiled.

Ford's pov

The girl came back quickly. "Humans are so easy, "she smirked.