Chapter 13

Dipper's pov

I was panting with mable as we walked into our next class. We quickly got seats in the very back. A pissed off Quill and his two amused brothers walked in. I ducked my head and tried to hide behind mable but will texted me which caused my phone to buzz. Will walked over and sat me in his lap. Bill once again sat beside me. Quill growled and sat down beside Mable. "What is it with you boys and laps, "i giggled. "Better to keep you to ourselves my dear, "he grinned. "Wow are you the big bad wolf, "i smiled. He nodded and nipped at my ear. I blushed. "The big bad wolf is hungry, "be smiled. "Should have gotten breakfast, "i smiled. "Well i did get a little something sweet but it was more liquid then food, "he chuckled. I covered my face in his chest. "You men are terrible, "i groaned. He chuckled and kissed my throat as i hid my face. 

~time skipper by dipper~

Classes were good and i was glad that the teachers didn't mind PDA well some cared if it went to far but others were laid back. I was in a diner with mable, bill, pacifica, quill, will,candy,  and wendy. Quill and will sat beside me while i sat on bills lap. Mable had pacifica on her lap while candy and wendy sat beside them. A waitress with her boobs practically hanging out of her shirt begging for attention, came up to us and she sat on the table and slid her thong down a little. "Hey boys what can i get you three and your little brother here, "she smirked. I gagged but hid it as i looked over at quill who was looking out the window. He looked over and looked at the girl. "First of all don't ever call him my little brother cuz that means what we do later will be incest and im all for it especially with him but he's not my brother, "Quill winked at me. I buried my face in Bills neck. I was flustered. "Yeah also we are all taken and sluts just don't do it for me, "Will shrugged. "The only slut i want is the one in my lap, "bill smirked. It was the girls turn to gag. "You all share him, "she questioned. "Why not, "Bill smirked and traced my thigh. She gagged and we told her what we wanted and she quickly walked away. "Could you fit all of them in you, "mable questioned. "Says the one who uses a dragon-, "wendy cut herself off. I blushed and hid my face in quills shoulder cuz he happened to be there. "We can make it work, "bill smirked. I looked up and glared at him. "You know once we get started your gonna want them all, Quill smirked. I grumbled and crawled into Wills lap. He chuckled and rubbed my head. "Don't tease the boy, "Will smiled. Bill and Quill pouted because i left them but when our food came i had to go back into Bill's lap. I shared my fries with the blonde as his hands played with my thighs. We all talked about our classes and Quill questioned me about the dream but i ignored him. We all went to leave. "Nope Dip your coming with us, "Quill smirked. "Your going to our room, "Will smiled. I just accepted my fate and took Quill's hand as he guided me to their dorms.

When we got there i was thrown on the bed... Well after i walked in and they closed and locked the door.