Chapter 23

Dipper's pov

I look at the giant wolf like demon.It has spikes everywhere and shape teeth.Its tail is made of sculls.I begin walking up to the doors."You know your plan sucks, "I grumbled.He snarled at me.I pick up the knife the girl kicks to me." You see i know how to close the doors, "I smirked, " It was the only memory i was allowed to have back that nobody else could, "I chuckled.He growls and comes at me.

3rd pov

The wolf is running but all the sudden the doors close.Everyone is shocked and all look at dipper.Then the way hits them in the head like a brick as they look at dipper who had a knife in the heart of the girl who wanted all of us here." Selina the girl who waited and waited for her master and wanted to see us die but she is human just like us, "Dipper pushed the knife further in before pulling it out." See you in the next life, "He chuckled and dropped he knife.He fell back but bill caught him." Bill..Dipper, "Will whispered.They both looked up." We have to go back to our own homes now, "Quill sighed.They both started dissolving to their own realms.Dipper jumped up and hugged them with tears in his eyes." I love you both, "Dipper cried." We love you too, "They smiled and disappeared.Dipper looked down as he cried.Bill wrapped his arms around him." I'm still here, "He whispered in his ear.He nodded and buried his face in his chest.

Dipper's pov

We sat in the dorm room and i just sat in Bills lap.My face was red from crying and Bill has been there for me.I turned around and looked at his tired and worried face." Baby please sleep i'll be okay, "I smiled.He shook his head and kissed my ear." Then i can't sleep, "I grumbled.He pulled me closer and buried his face in my neck.My eyes got droopy." Just..sleep, "I mumbled before falling asleep.

Its only a little chapter but welcome to the end of the story.Thanks for reading and sorry its kinda a sad ending.