no car

I woke up like I always do. My nose was burning and my head thumped. I sat up and searched the room so my head could remember the events that occurred. That's how I liked it, maybe even loved it. Not remembering the dumb shit I did the night before but knowing it was fun. I was in my own apartment, I could barely recognize anything with the amount of trash everywhere. I stepped right over everything, this trash is for another day. I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes were bloodshot and it didn't fit well with my own green irises. My 'Green Day' shirt couldn't have another hole in it or it wouldn't be a shirt anymore. I ripped it off myself and eyed myself. No abs but I wasn't fat, just a beer belly from the other night. I stopped staring at myself and undressed and hopped in the shower. Which was way to quickly may I add, the cold water made me immediately wince. My phone started ringing and I leaned down and picked my phone up with my wet hands, not the best idea no. I swiped to answer and then Ashton's voice rang through my ears.

"Michael Clifford!"

I rubbed the side of my head

"Yes, Ashton?"

His tone was brittle.

"If you aren't at this fucking guitar shop in an hour I will never, I mean never ever get you an interview again!"

I pulled the phone back and then put it back to my ear.

"I'll be there I gotta take the bus, I'm showering now okay?"

He hung up on me. Ashton is tolerant and very helpful. He's my best friend even though he's older than me, we drifted apart because he's not on my level. He doesn't party and shit, it's boring. I threw my phone back onto the floor and watched it land on my pants. I leaned back into the now finally warm water and let it run over me. I didn't have time to really wash myself so I made it quick. I jumped out and barely dried myself as I searched for another pair of black skinny jeans. I put black boxers on then skinny jeans and then a Nirvana tee and put my leather jacket over it. I ran around my house as fast as I could. I brushed my teeth and swooped my black wet hair to the side. I picked my phone up and ran towards the door, slipping on my converse. Luckily the bus stop was right down my block. I sprinted and stood there with my hands on my knees catching my breath. The wind was so cold and strong and not mixing great with my wet hair. I sighed and stood up straight which I need to start doing before I end up like Mr. Crocker from that kid show. I didn't notice the girl sitting on the bench beside me till I felt her gaze on me.

"What are you looking at?"
I asked her as I finally locked eyes with her. I sounded threatening but I wasn't trying to be, just wanted to know why she was looking at me.

Her brown eyes scanned me and then I watched as her glossed lips went into a small smile.

"Your hair color is there a meaning behind it?"
I immediately furrowed my eyebrows at her as I assumed she noticed this wasn't my original hair color. She was cute but I could tell she was not my type.

"Uh, no I just chose black hair dye in Walgreens" She had acne not much but enough to notice, I don't really get acne anymore.
"I've never dyed my hair before" I scanned her brown curly hair and it looked healthy, frizzy but healthy.
"Good, don't do it" I turned away from her not thinking anything of it as the bus pulled up. I'd forget her by tomorrow.