Chapter 2: The boy with the blue eyes

Sam's P.O.V

"Sam wake up. Wake up. The plane is landing soon!" I hear someone say as they shake me.

I groan and try to hit their hand away but then I feel pain hit my arm.

"OWWWW" I yell.

I open my eyes to see Rachel. She looked a bit taken back. I looked around and most of the people on the plane were staring at us because of how loud I was.

When the plane finally landed I went to the bathroom while Rachel got a rental car for us.
When I finished I walked out and headed towards Rachel who stood in the parking lot. I put my bag in the backseat of the car.

"Didn't you have two bags with you?" She asks.

"Omg. I left it in the bathroom" I said.

I turned around and started running to the bathroom.

"Please don't be stolen. Please don't be stolen" I repeated as I continued to run to the bathroom.

I guess I wasn't looking were I was going again because I bumped into another person. Why am I always bumping into people?

They must've been pretty strong because I ended up falling backwards and hitting my ass on the floor and they were still standing up.

"Ow" I groaned.

I look up and my eyes meet someone with really piercing blue eyes. He held his hand out for me to take. I don't know why but I didn't take it I just jolted up and ran. I grabbed my bag from the bathroom and ran right back to the car.

"Damn girl did you run a marathon?" She laughed.

"Shut up" I giggled slightly out of breathe.

She laughed with me and we drove to the hotel that we were staying in called "The Hampton's".

Nash's P.O.V

Me and my brother Hayes were on our way to Louisiana for Magcon. When the plane landed Hayes went to get some Starbucks. He's so obsessed it's funny but I mean who doesn't enjoy Starbucks? I grabbed our bags and I got a text from Cam.
______________
Cammm: Hey

Me: What's up bro

Cammm: Me, Matt, the Jack's, Aaron, Brent and his girlfriend Sophie, Carter, and Taylor are all here at the Hampton's!

Me: Cool me and Hayes will be there soon.
_____________

I decided to check my twitter. I still couldn't believe I had over 10 million followers! I continued walking with my phone in hand and I felt someone bump into me causing them to fall to the floor.

"Shit" I mumble under my breath as I put my phone in my pocket and look at who I bumped into. My eyes were met with a pair of chocolate of brown eyes.

I saw that I ran into a girl but damn she was gorgeous she had long brown hair and she did look short. I held out my hand to help her up. And it surprised me when she didn't and instead she jumped up and ran away from me.
I watched her run away and I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around to see who it was I felt something dry and cold on my lips.

I pushed the person off to see...

✧✧✧

Hey sorry for the short chapter, but I still need the guys girlfriends! Comment your name, hair color, eye color, and which guy you want

Nash- @nashxmatt

Cameron- @xximonlymexx

Taylor-

Carter-@angeltbh

Jack J.-

Jack G.-

Matt-

Aaron-

Brent- @sopopia1

Hayes-