Chapter 13: Here Again..

Nash's P.O.V

*At the Hospital*

I was pacing back and fourth not knowing if she was alive or not. She lost a lot of blood.

Everyone was there, the girls were crying the most though. Right now Sam is in the ER for stitches.

After what seemed like forever the doctor came out. We all walked over to him.

"Well we have good news and some bad news" he began .

"What's wrong with her?" I asked .

"Well the surgery went great, but right now she's asleep because of all the medication" he said .

I need to see her .

*Days Later*

I still go to the hospital everyday to check on Sam, but she's been sleeping everyday / all day .

Her room is full of gifts. So today all of us decided that we should just go back to our normal lives, and wait until the doctors tell us she's awake.

Celine's P.O.V

So a couple of days after Sam was in the hospital.

We decided to just go back to our normal lives, until she wakes up.

So right now Me, Sophie, and Rachel are at STARBUCKS!

Were planning to throw a huge party for Carter's Birthday. The party is gonna be the best.

"Okay, so who are we inviting?" I asked .

"Well obviously all the boys, and the boys can tell some of their friends to come" Rachel said .

"Okay sound like a plan!" I cheered .

When we finished we went to the mall to get an outfit for the party.

First we went to Body Central.

Rachel bought blue high wasted shorts, a white muscle shirt with a blue bandeau that said #Selfie and some white vans.

Sophie bought a high low dress with a purple on the top & floral print on the bottom, and some white sandals.

I got a black skater skirt, a white crop top with a picture of a flower on it, and some white converse.

We spent 4 hours shopping and went to the food court to get some Taco Bell.

Sophie's P.O.V

We were waiting in line when some guy walked up to Rachel.

"Hey babe, your hot?" He said .

"Umm who the fuck are you?" She asked obviously irritated .

"I'm Tyler, and you are?" He smirked .

"First of all I'm taken, second of all don't call me hot! Third of all your a stranger so go away" she said as she turned around .

"Oh your a feisty one , I like it" he smirked again .

I guess she was mad because she turned back around and faced us .

Rachel's P.O.V

I can't believe this guy . He was trying to flirt with me after I said I had a boyfriend.

I couldn't stand him so I just ignored him and turned around.

Sophie and Celine turned around and looked at me with a really confused face.

That's when it happened I felt someone grab my ass.

"Ohh hell no" I mumbled .

I was pissed. I turned around and slapped him right in the face & kneed him in the balls.

He fell to the floor, and I could tell Sophie and Celine were trying to hold in their laughs. They finally burst into laughter.

I bent down to him on the floor.

"Next time you should just walk away" I smiled .

Then I walked off with Celine and Sophie because they ordered my food while I was handling the fuckboy .

________

When we got home we told the boys all that happened and I was surprised Carter wasn't mad, but they all started laughing when I told them what I did and they all gave me high fives.

After we all went into the living room and watched Netflix until we all fell asleep.

__________

Srry it's short I didn't feel like writing, but I wanted to update for your guys.

A/n: Sam is going to be asleep so the next couple of chapters are gonna be about Celine,Rachel, and Sophie & their boyfriends !!

Well bye Bae's 👋😊