Chapter 11: Decisions Regrets and Dates

Celine's P.O.V

I woke with someone's arms around my waist. I turned to see Cameron, he looked so cute while he was sleeping. I kissed his nose and he woke up.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he smiled .

I giggle and slowly get up to go to the bathroom.

I get dressed in my new black skater skirt, and red shirt that says Rebel and my red converse.

Me and Sophie wanted to go shopping today with Sam for a dress because she going on a date with Nash.

We meet downstairs and left for the mall. I go a text from Cam.

_________

Babe😘: Hey babe, I'll be back later I have some stuff to do.

Me: Okay I'll see you later.

__________

We go to the mall and immediately went into Starbucks, and order our drinks and sit down at a booth.

"So how have you and your guys been ?" I asked .

"Well me and Nash are doing great" Sam cheered .

"I don't know, I think me and Brent might break up" Sophie exclaimed .

We both turn to her in shocked faces. We could hear her crying a little.

"It's okay Sophie, if he wants to break up with you that's his loss. If he hurts you we will beat his ass" we said .

She laughed a bit and we continued talking about other things for a while .

When we finished our Starbucks and decided to go to Forever 21.

Sam tried on like 10 different outfits until she finally found one.

She walked out wearing a black and white crop top with flowers, a pair of faded skinny jeans, and a pair of Vans with a bandanna design. It was going to be great for her date with Nash, and she looked absolutely stunning.

I bought some galaxy converse, skater skirts, and some crop tops.

Sophie bought almost everything in the store. We all laughed at how much we each bought and went to pay for our stuff and left the mall.

Cameron's P.O.V

I was going to ask Celine to be my girlfriend today. I need her to be mine.

I wanted it to be special, so I went to Kay's Jewelry and got her a bracelet with her name on it. I went to pay and searched for my wallet, but I couldn't find it.

"Umm...I think I forgot my wallet at home, do you think I can grab my wallet and come back for it later?" I asked .

"Yes" she answered .

I run back to the car and grab my wallet. I give the lady my card, but something happened.

"I'm sorry, but your $500 short for the cost" she exclaimed .

"I'll pay for it Cam" Nash offered .

Nash came up from behind me and handed me his card.

"Thanks bro, I owe you one" I said .

He hands her the card and we walk out with the bracelet.

Nash's P.O.V

I was getting ready for my date tonight with Sam. I had it all planned out.

We were going to the movies, then I would take her out to eat, after I'm taking her for a walk on the beach and that's when I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

The boys helped me get everything already, and I waited for Sam to come out of the room so we could go.

It was already 4 and we come back at 7. Sam walked out in a casual black and white outfit.

"You look beautiful babe" I smiled .

She starts blushing and smiles.

"Thank you" she smiled back .

I grab her hand and we leave for the movies.

Celine's P.O.V

I got a text from Cameron telling me to meet him upstairs at 5:30 so he could show me something.

I decided to change into my new galaxy crop top, my blue skater skirt, and galaxy vans.

I walk up stairs, and it was 5:45 because it took me a while to get ready when i approached the door.

I could hear voices coming from the room.

I walk in to see a girl all over Cameron kissing him.

"Cameron" I mumble.

Cameron's P.O.V

It was 5:30 and I was waiting for Celine.

I heard a knock and opened the door. Hoping it was Celine I put on a big smile.

My smile immediately fell. It was my Jessica, I don't know how she found me. We broke up 2 years ago.

"Shit" I mumble .

I tried to close the door on her face but she stopped it with her foot, and walked into my room.

"Well it's nice to see you to Cammy" she said sarcastically .

"Don't call me that. We broke up 2 years ago. Why are you here?" I asked .

"I'm here to see you Cammy. I know you still love me." She smirked

"No I don't so get out of my room" I said sternly .

She kept stepping closer until I hit the bed.

"Common Cammy, I know you want to kiss me" she grinned .

"No I really don't , your a self centered bitch, and you cheated on me with one of my best friends" I said irritated .

She looked pissed and she slapped me. I held my cheek, and she kept inching closer and closer until her lips met mine.

Her lips were chapped and hard. I didn't feel and sparks.

I didn't kiss back which made her even more mad. She pushed into the bed and held me down.

Like damn you been lifting weights or something. I tried to lift her but she was to heavy.

I heard the door slowly open.

"Cameron" someone mumbles.

I turn around and I could with guilt in my eyes. I could see the tears brimming at her eyes & she turned around and ran down the hallway.

I finally managed to get Jessica off me while she was to distracted with Celine.

I threw her on the floor and ran after Celine. I checked her room but nobody was in their. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find her. So I texted Sam.

Celine's P.O.V

He looks at me and I can see the guilt in his eyes. I turned around and ran for my room, when I walked in I closed the door and collapsed down crying.

I can't believe cameron would do this to me. I thought he liked me.

I hid in the closet in case Cam would look for me. I heard the door open and someone looking around the room. I looked through the little blinds on the closet door and Cam was crying.

When he left I walked out the closet and looked in the mirror and my mascara and eyeliner were smeared.

I washed my face, I needed to clear my mind so I ran out the room, and went to the park across the street.

______

Cliffhanger babes :) haha ohh, and follow my friends and read their books @sopopia1 and @xximonlymexx

Well I'll update tomorrow so bye <3