Chapter 4: Reunited

Sam's P.O.V

We walked into Taco Bell and immediately I screamed.

"OMG CELINE" I squeal.

Everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

"Sorry everybody" I apologized.

I awkwardly walked over to Celine and engulfed her in a hug before sitting down in the booth with her.

"Shanelle, Rachel how have you been?" she asked smiling.

"Good but why are you on Louisiana?" We asked.

"I'm going to Magcon" she says with excitement.

"Omg we are too!!" Rachel squealed.

We kept talking for a while when a couple of guys walk in.

"OMG ITS THE MAGCON BOYS!" I hear Celine scream.

I turn around to see five familiar faces.

Nash's P.O.V

I was annoyed that Cam started flirting with that girl I bumped into on the elevator I think her name was Sam.

I saw her first. Why does Cam always get the girls? I decided to just ignore it for the rest of the ride to Taco Bell. We got out of the car and walked into Taco Bell.

"OMG ITS THE MAGCON BOYS!" A girl screams.

We all turn towards were the scream came from to see two girls and Sam. Cam decided to walk over there making us all follow behind.

"Hey Sam" I hear Cameron say.

"Hey" she says with a perfect smile.

I smiled at Sam and at her starstruck friends too.

Cameron's P.O.V

After I said hi to Sam I looked towards her friends who both looked very shocked.

"So do any of you want to go to our hotel room and meet everyone else?" Taylor said with a grin from behind me.

'Taylor would be the one to invite girls to the hotel' I thought to myself.

"Sounds fun" Sam said.

I guess the other two were speechless because all they could do was nod in agreement. We all laughed at their reactions then went to back to The Hampton's. After we all ate of course. I knew this was a great time to ask get to know Sam and maybe ask her out too.

✧✧✧

Hey :) thanks for reading! Tell me if you want to be any of the guys gf's.
Love you Bae's 💕