Chapter 15: Reunited and Old Friends Return

Carter's P.O.V

"I haven't seen you in forever Nevaeh" I cried .

"I know me either. I just got off my plane, but there were no taxis and I heard that you live here. So would you mind if I stay with you for a while until me and my friend make up" he said .

"Yah of course anything for my lil sis" he smiled .

I gave her a smile and walked into the house to introduce her.

"Hey everybody come downstairs" I yelled .

When everybody walked down they looked pretty confused. Probably because I had my arm around her.

"Okay guys this is my lil sister Nevaeh" I said .

"Hey" they all said.

The girls walked around the corner.

Rachel looked pretty mad I wonder why? Ugh I forgot my arm was still around Nevaeh.

I put my arm down.

"Girls this is my sister Nevaeh" I said .

Rachel's face turned from mad to happy.

"And this girl" I walked Nevaeh over to Rachel.

"Is my girlfriend Rachel" I smiled .

She blushed and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing Nevaeh and bringing her upstairs to show her the room she's staying in.

It was late at night and everyone was tired so we all went to bed.

_________

Nash's P.O.V

I woke up because someone was poking my face. I looked at my clock and it was only 6:00 in the morning. Ugh who would wake me up this early.

It was still dark so I could barely see who was sitting next to me. I could tell it was a girl.

"Who are you" I asked .

"I think it's sad you don't recognize me" she said .

"OH MY GOSH" I practically screamed.

I jumped out of bed and hugged her. She's back and i haven't seen those beautiful eyes or smile in 5 days .

"Sam your here, but how?" I asked .

I was crying tears of joy. She wiped my tears and kissed me. Ugh how I've missed those lips so much.

"They let me out early, but I didn't want to wake you guys up and I wanted to surprise you" she said .

"Well I've missed you so much" I said .

"I know you have. Now let's go wake up the others I haven't had Starbucks in forever" she yelled .

I grabbed her hand and we ran around the house screaming.

"WAKE UP BITCHES , GO TO THE KITCHEN , WAKE UP" we yelled .

They all walked into the kitchen. There eyes immediately went wide and they ran for Sam.

Sam's P.O.V

They guys gave me a big group hug.

The girls were the last ones down.

They practically tackled me to the floor even this one girl. I couldn't see her face because I was tackled but she looked familiar.

They finally got off me and I saw the girl. We both started screaming.

"OMG NEVAEH!" I yelled .

"OMG SAM!" She yelled back .

I gave her a big hug .

"How do you know my sister?" Carter asked.

"Well I've known her since 4th grade, but then I moved and we haven't seen each other since" I said .

"Ohh that explains why she always talked about a girl named Sam" he said .

"Yah" I smiled .

________

We were all in the living room having a movie marathon. I sat next to Nevaeh on my left and Nash in my right.

Jack J. kept staring at her, but she didn't notice.

"Johnson stop trying to undress Nevaeh with your eyes" I smirked .

Nevaeh turned towards me with a shocked face and Jack's face was so red.

"No I wasn't doing that" He protested .

"Yeah of course you weren't" I winked .

I nudged Nevaeh to sit next to him. She walked over and sat next to him.

I was really tired.

I layed my head on Nash's shoulder. He kissed my forehead.

I fell to sleep with a smile on my face.

________

OMG you guys are reading and I love you so much. I'm close to 400 reads 💕 comment if you want to be one of the boys boyfriends.

Bye Baes 💁