Chapter 10: Were back!

Sophie's P.O.V

Brent stormed out the room and I started crying. I went to help up Taylor who was in the ground holding his jaw.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yah my jaw just hurts" he replied.

I grab him some ice and he puts it on his face. We just sat there until he broke the silence.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Sorry about what?" I questioned.

"Kissing you" he frowned.

"It's okay, I just hope Brent doesn't do anything stupid. He can get really mad."

"I can tell"

We laugh and decided to grab some food, and get all this stuff of my mind.

Sam's P.O.V

It was dark but I could hear noises. My eyes felt heavy, but I finally got them to open. I look around.

I'm in a hospital.

I look around and see two people on a couch next to my bed and someone in the bed next to me. I tried to lift my self up, but didn't have the strength too.

I look at the two on the couch it Nash and Cam. They were sleeping.

"Nash...Cam"

"Sam your awake"

Nash comes over to me with a smile and gives me a hug. Then I remember weres Celine?

I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes

"What's wrong babe?"

"Were..is..Celine?"

I manage to choke out because I started crying.

He points over to the body across the room and I see Celine.

That made me cry even harder. She saved me and now she's in the hospital.

The door opened and the nurse came in.

"Hello sweetie, I'm hear to tell you that your allowed to leave the hospital in a couple hours, we just need to take a few x-rays, but unfortunately your friend hasn't woken up yet, but mostly she is to wake up tomorrow. Your boyfriend will help you out of bed"

My eyes widened then I give her a weak smile and she walks out.

I look over at Nash who is blushing like crazy, I smile and I go back to sleep.

_________

Celine's P.O.V

I heard people talking, but I couldn't see anything. I could barely open my eyes.

I tried to sit up, but I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and I went back down.

I was finally able to open my eyes when I see someone.

"Cameron?" I whisper. He turns around and looks at me.

He walks over and gives me a hug.

"Hey babe, so Sam's out of the hospital already, and your supposed to be out of here in the afternoon!"

I smile back and me and Cameron start to talk for a while.

A couple hours passed and I was out of the hospital we made it back to the hotel, and Sam was the first to run up to me and give me the tightest hug ever.

"Can't...breathe...Sam"

She let's go and I can see that she was about to cry. I laughed a little and she did to.

I gave all the others hugs too. We all decided to go to bed because it was late and everyone was tired.

_________

Hey :) thanks for reading! I love you guys <3