Chapter 8: Kidnapped

Sam's P.O.V

I woke up in a complete darkness, but I couldn't move. My hands were tied, and there was tape over my mouth. There was a sharp pain on the back of my head.

I could hear someone walking toward me and I winced when they ripped the tape from my mouth.

They reach up and turn on the little light above me, I adjust my eyes to see who it is, Chelsea.

"Chelsea" I mumble.

"Wow I knew you were a slut, but I didn't know you went after other peoples boyfriends!"

She slaps me. I winced in pain. I could the tears brimming in my eyes.

There's no way Nash would do this. Why would he kiss me if he had a girlfriend?

By now I was full on crying. When I finally started to calm down I managed to choke out some words.

"Y-you hit me. It was you plan. T-that's why your friend was there to make me run off the stage. W-What do y-you want with m-me?" I cried.

"Well bitch I'm going to teach you a little lesson!" She grinned.

I could feel my heart racing and my my breathing was heavy because I was scared.

Nash's P.O.V

Sam has been gone for over 5 hours and we still haven't found her.

All of us were freaking out because we didn't know where or what happened to her.

We all tried to call her but it went straight to voicemail. Everyone was looking except Taylor. He just played on the computer the whole time. Wow I guess he doesn't care that Sam is missing.

"Hey everybody come over here" Taylor said.

We all run over to Taylor to see what he wants.

"So while all of you guys were calling and trying to get ahold of her I hacked Sam's phone using her number and found a tracker that shows were she is right now" he says.

Wow he actually did something right for once. I look at the screen and immediately recognize the address.

"Oh my god. That's Chelsea's house" I say.

They all look at me with a shocked expression on their faces. We all got together to come up with a plan.

"Okay guys here's the plan were going to drive to Chelsea's house, and there's a likely chance she's hiding her in the basement. So we will kick down the front door and try to get her while Celine, Rachel, and Sophie call the police. We grab Sam and leave." Taylor says.

"Okay, but it won't be easy." I reply.

We all agree to the plan and drive to Chelsea's house not knowing that our plan might not go exactly as planned.
__________

Thanks for reading
Love you Baes 💕