Chapter 3: Brown eyed boy

Nash's P.O.V

I pulled away and my eyes widened as I saw who kissed me, Chelsea.

She was my ex-girlfriend. We broke up 3 months ago because I caught her cheating on me with my best friend Alex.

"Get off of me" I said pushing her away.

"Come on Nash. I know you still love me" she said trying to kiss me again.

I pushed her off and she looked mad but I didn't care and then she stormed off. I walked outside to see a man holding a sign with Hayes' and my name on it. I got in and so did Hayes.

After about 30 minutes we finally got to the hotel and we went to the front desk to get our room keys.

"Hello, how may I help you?" the lady at the counter asked.

"I need the key to the Magcon room" I said.

She handed me the key and I walked to the elevator. When Hayes and I got up to the room we said hi to all the guys and sat down.

"Who's hungry" Cam asked.

"Me" Brent said.

"Me" Taylor said.

"Us" Matt and I said in unison.

"Well to Taco Bell we go" he said.

Me, Cam, Matt, and Brent and Taylor left while the rest of the boys stayed.

Rachel's P.O.V

Me and Sam finally made it to the hotel and got our room keys. We walked to the elevator and went into our room to get unpacked.

"So what happened to you back there?" I asked .

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"You ran into the car like someone was trying to kill you" I laughed.

"Shut up" she yelled.

"Hey I'm hungry" Sam added from the bathroom. I guess she was changing.

I decided to change too so I put on some high waisted white shorts a superman tee and my white vans.

Sam's P.O.V

While Rachel was still unpacking I decided to get dressed. I put on some denim high waisted shorts and a black halter top.

I walked out to grab my phone and walked to the elevator as I told Rachel to meet me in the lobby. I walked to the elevator and clicked the lobby button and waited. When the door opened I couldn't believe it. It was the guy I ran into at the airport and some other people to.

He was staring at me when I walked in. So I stayed in the corner apart from the boys.

Cameron's P.O.V

Me, Nash, Matt, Taylor, and Brent decided to get some food so we got into the elevator.

The door stopped on the floor beneath us. When the doors opened there was a girl standing there. Her long brown hair was wavy and she had light brown eyes.

We were all staring when she walked in and stood in the corner away from us. I wanted to kill how awkward it was in there so I stood beside her.

"Hey. I'm Cameron" I said looking down at her.

She gave me a small smile.

'She's cute' I thought aloud.

"Thanks and I'm Sam" she giggled slightly blushing.

"Oh did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yeah you did" she laughed.

I could see Nash through the corner of my eye and he looked annoyed. I ignored it and decided to ask Sam for her number. She gladly gave it to me and when the elevator opened she practically ran out.

Sam's P.O.V

The elevator ride was really awkward but one of the guys came up to me and his name was Cameron. He had cute hair that was in a quif and chocolate brown eyes.

The elevator finally opened and I ran out to meet up with Rachel and I got a text.
_______
I pulled out my phone and read it.

Cam😍: Hey it's me Cameron :)

Me: Hey :) im busy right now but I'll text you later!

Cam😍: Okay bye beautiful ;)
__________

I started blushing and had a small smile on my face. I bet I looked like and idiot but I can't believe he called me beautiful. Nobody's ever called me beautiful. Well except family but most of the guys at my school just whistle. Which is annoying because I'm not a dog.

"Were do you wanna eat?" Rachel asked as I got into the passengers seat.

"TACO BELL" I yell.

She laughs and we head to Taco Bell.

We walked in and I couldn't believe who I saw...

✧✧✧

Cliffhanger: who do you think it is? I'll probably update later today because I have no life! Lol jk, but anyways thanks for reading :)