Chapter 6: Magcon!

Sam's P.O.V

Today was Magcon!

I woke up remembering all the events that happened yesterday including that I kissed the Nash Grier.

I got up and decided to take a quick shower. When I finished I got dressed.

I wore my white skater skirt, a pink floral crop top, and my white vans. I did my usual make up, some mascara, eyeliner and a little foundation.

I walked out the bathroom.

When I walked out noticed that I forgot to wake up the girls, and we only have 2 hours till Magcon.

I opened both doors of the bathroom leading into mine and Celine's room and Sophie and Rachel room.

"WAKE YOUR ASS UP! WE HAVE MAGCON IN 2 HOURS!" I yell at them.

They all immediately jump out of bed and run around trying to gather all their clothes and stuff they need to get ready.

While I waited for them I went on my twitter, but only to see a picture of me and Nash next to each other.

Wait that was yesterday while we were playing truth or dare.

Mattespinosa: Awww look at the two love birds! 💕
*picture of Sam and Nash*
@sammyy @nashgrier

Matt posted this? I didn't even see him take the picture. I'm gonna kill him later.

When the girls finally finished we decided to get some breakfast.

"Where do you girls want to go?" I ask.

"STARBUCKS" they all squeal in unison.

I drive to Starbucks and we walk inside. While we were in line two girls came up to us.

"Are you the girl that's dating Nash?" the shorter one asks me.

"Ummm no we're not dating." I reply

"Really, because I ship you guys...#sash" said the other girl.

I blushed a little and thanked them. We took some pictures with them and they left.

We finally got our drinks and went to sit down at a booth. We were all on our phones until Sophie said something.

Sophie's P.O.V

We were all just on our phones while we were at Starbucks, but my phone died and I was bored, so I wanted to ask the girls a question.

"So girls" I say.

They turn towards me and place there phones on the table.

"Yes" they all reply.

"Any of you crushing on one of the guys?" I smirked.

"Umm I like Nash" Sam said.

"CARTER" Rachel squealed.

"CAMERON" Celine screamed.

I looked at Celine and Rachel and told them to keep it down because the practically screamed the names out.

When we finished our drinks Sam drove us back to the hotel to wake up the boys, because it was 10 and Magcon starts at 11.

Sam's P.O.V

We got on the elevator and rode up to the Magcon floor. We decided to have a little fun with the boys so we made up a plan.

Me and Celine would go and wake up Nash and Cam. Rachel wakes up Carter,Matt, Aaron, and Taylor.

Then Sophie wakes up Brent, and The Jack's.