Chapter 9: Mistakes and Pain

Celine's P.O.V

When we got to Chelsea's house I told Rachel and Sophie to call the police while I look around the outside of the house.

After I jumped the fence into the backyard I was walking around looking for an entrance when I found a window.

I peeked through and saw 2 figures and one was Sam. It was pretty dark so I couldn't see them clearly, but I was pretty sure that was Chelsea that's was standing above her.

I could hear the police sirens down the road. I looked back through the window and saw the girl that I think is Chelsea pull out something form behind her back.

"A GUN" I mumble.

The police were right down the street, but I had to act fast before something went terribly wrong. I grabbed a rock and threw it at the back door which abled me to unlock it form the out side and run in the house.

I could hear everyone else screaming at me to come back, but I couldn't let my friend die.

When I found the basement door I opened it and ran down the stairs.

I saw Chelsea with the gun still in her hand pointing it at Sam.

Not knowing what I was doing I jumped on her back which make her hand go up and the bullet shoots through the roof.

The gun dropped to the floor with a thud and Chelsea was trying to get me off of her back, but after a while she managed to throw me off and I landed on a table making me hit my shoulder and fall to the floor.

I tried to get up but it was hard because I couldn't feel or move my arm. All of a sudden the pain just felt like nothing and I could feel my eyes getting heavier.

I could hear someone talking to me, but I couldn't tell who.

"No Celine, Celine stay with me come on open your eyes I think your just broke your arm. Did you hit your head? Please wake up" they said frantically.

Then everything went black.

Sam's P.O.V

I was sitting on the floor still tied up when Chelsea came in, but for some reason she kept the lights off.

I could hear her grabbing something from behind her back, but I couldn't see.

I could hear a clicking sound, and I could immediately tell what it was, a gun. She was loading it so she could kill me.

I'm going to die today.

I was about to start crying again, but stopped when I heard police sirens.

"So you friends came to save you?" Chelsea laughed.

I didn't answer back.

"To bad they won't see you live" she evilly grinned.

My heart was racing and I couldn't believe it. I knew she was evil but I never thought she would kill someone.

Through the darkness I could see her hold up the gun, and this time I started to cry harder than I ever have in my life.

I never knew I would die like this.

All of a sudden she dropped the gun to her side when there was a loud crash like breaking glass coming from up stairs.

"Looks like they broke in. It's okay I'll just kill you before they get downstairs" she said.

She brought the gun back up and pontes it straight at my head. U shut my eyes waiting for myself to die, but I heard the basement door open and someone running down.

I opened my eyes and all I saw was Chelsea stumble back because someone jumped on her. Then I heard a loud gunshot coming from the gun but it didn't hit me, but it got shot through the roof. I tried to figure out who was on Chelsea's back, but I couldn't make out their face.

Next thing I know Chelsea was able to throw the other girl off o her back and into a table.

"No Celine" Cam said from upstairs.

When I found out it was Celine I tried breaking free from the ropes, but the ropes grew tighter and tighter every time I pulled. I could feel it suffocating my wrists. My vision was blurry because I was crying and I was growing tired from trying to break free from the ropes.

I leaned back on the cold wall and I could feel my eye lids failing me and eventually everything turned black.

Cameron's P.O.V

I looked at Sam and then at Celine, but I didn't know who to help.

Nash was rushing down the stairs after I got there.

"Nash grab Sam and i'll get Celine."

I carried Celine up to the ambulance with Nash trailing behind me.

We try to get on with the girls.

"Family only sir" the man says.

"We're their boyfriends" I lied, but I couldn't let her go there by themselves.

He let me and Nash in and they drove off.

___At the Hospital____

Me and Nash waited in the waiting room while the girls were both in the emergency room together.

The doctor came out and we went up to him.

"Okay both girls are going to make it, but one broke her arm and the other seems to have rope burns on her wrists. They are both sleeping right now because we put them under some medicine but you can see them.

I walked in and looked at both of them and they looked so pale and hurt.

_________

Taylor's P.O.V

We all went to the hospital to visit the girls and gave them gifts.

While Cam and Nash stayed behind at the hospital the rest of us came back to the hotel.

We were all sitting around and talking when Sophie told me she wanted to talk to me. I followed her to the room, and we sat on the bed.

"You wanted to talk?" I asked.

"Yah, I just wanted to say thank you for helping us find Sam" she smiled.

I never told anyone but I've always had feelings for Sophie, but I can't tell anyone because she's dating one of my best friends.

We just stared at each other and I don't know why but, I started to lean in and she did to.

We kissed and I could feel the sparks. The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever, but someone walked through the door.

"Sophie what the HELL!" We heard someone yell and pulled away.

Brent's P.O.V

I couldn't find Sophie anywhere. I asked the boys and they said her and Taylor went into Cam and Nash's room.

Why would they go tot Nash and Cam's room?

I opened the door and I couldn't believe it. She was kissing Taylor!

"Sophie what the HELL!" I yell.

They pull apart and look at me.

I was pissed and Sophie could tell because she tried to go in front of Taylor.

I pushed Sophie away and stood in front of Taylor and punched him in the face which caused him to fall back, and then I stormed out of the room.
__________

Thanks for reading!
You guys are so amazing 😊
Love you Baes 💕