Chapter 18: The Dream, The Kiss, and The Mistake

Rachel's POV

'You think I loved you? Who would ever love such a piece of shit like you. I only used you for sex, and it's all because of a bet. It's sad you thought I actually liked you. Well I'm done with you know.'

He turned away.

'But I loved you Carter'

'Well it's to bad I never loved you'

*******

"Rachel. Rachel. Wake up" someone said .

I woke up crying and my clothes were wet from sweating. I looked at Carter he had a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked .

"Yah j-just a bad dream" I said .

What did that dream mean? Was it a sign? No it couldn't be me and Carter are perfectly happy.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower" I said .

"Okay" they answered .

I took a quick shower and put my clothes on. I grabbed my phone and told the girls to meet me in the lounge near the lobby without the boys.

_______

I told the girls about my dream. They looked pretty confused, but still looked sad.

"It's okay Rachel I'm pretty sure it meant nothing. You and Carter are perfect for each other" Celine said.

"Awe thanks Celine, and thank you girls for listening to me" I said .

"Awe it's okay we all love you" they said in unison.

I gave them a sympathetic look and we got up from the table we were sitting at and walked back up to our room.

Sam's POV

We got back upstairs and all we saw was abs.

"We're going swimming today girls so go put ur bikinis on" I said

"Okay" they all replied .

We all walked into my room and changed.

I was wearing a sparkly pink bikini, Rachel had a blue bikini with polka dots, Celine had a orange bikini with flowers, and Sophie had a purple bikini with a bow on it.

We walked out of the room, and all the boys jaws dropped.

"Close your mouth guys you might catch flies" Celine laughed .

We all started laughing. When we calmed down we walked to the pool.

I felt someone grab my waist from behind. I looked up. It was Nash, he put his head on mine with his hands around my waist.

"Hey babe" he smiled .

"Hey Nasshhhyyy" I smiled back .

He lightly chuckled.

"I think it's cute when you say my name like that" he laughed .

I giggled.

Celine's POV

We finally got to the pool.

Us 4 girls were tanning in the chairs while the boys were splashing around in the pool.

I was laying in my chair when somebody ripped me off the chair and I was thrown in the cold water.

When I rose up I saw all the girls were in the water to.

We looked up to see all the boys smirking.

We swam towards each other.

"Okay girls how about we mess with the boys" I say.