Chapter 20: New friend and Old Enemies

Nash's POV

The plane landed and Sam was still asleep. I picked her up and carried her out the plane. We got into the limo and left for our house.

"So any plans for today?" Sam asked

"Actually there's a football scrimmage today and they need more players and some cheerleaders" Jack G said .

He turned towards the girls.

"Sounds good, so what about you girls you want to be our cheerleaders?" Jack smirked.

"Yess!" They all screamed.
______

We changed into some different clothes and went to the football scrimmage.

Unfortunately some fans were their. It was really annoying because they kept trying to take pictures and stuff.

It was finally time to play so the boys and I left.

Celine's POV

So while the boys got ready to play we found one of my old friends Shaynne. (sorry I think I spelled it wrong.)

We talked for a while and she was talking about how much she loved Jack G.

"I wish Jack would notice me" he said .

"Girl please he'll think your gorgeous" I smiled .

"Really?" She asked .

"Trust me I know" I said .

"Thanks Celine" she smiled .

"Haha please call me Celine The Love Doctor 😏" we laughed and went out to the field to cheer.

We sat on a little bleachers until they were ready.

I was talking to Sam when a girl on the bleach above us tapped my shoulder. She looked pretty familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Your Cam's Girl right?" She asked .

"Yah" I smiled.

"Well you should really back off bitch"
My smile faded and I turned around.

"I bet you just want to get in his pants, maybe that's why your so thirsty" she said .

Before I could turn around she dumped her water bottle on me.

"You bitch" I yelled .

I grabbed her leg and pulled her off the bleachers she instantly hit the floor. I jumped on her and punched her repeatedly in the face and chest. I was ripped off of her by the girls.

She was on the floor crying and I think I broke her nose. Her friends had to help her up.

"Celine what happened? Why did you hit her" Sophie asked.

"She said that I only liked Cam because I wanted to get in his pants and poured her water on me, so I grabbed her leg and threw her to the ground and punched her in the face" I said .

"Oh I'm proud of you girl I remember when I fought a girl in the cruise she was crying to" We laughed it off and went to cheer.

Rachel's POV

Sophie and Celine came back, and left with Sam and Shaynne to go for the bathroom. I stayed behind and watched the boys warm up.

I waved to Carter who waved back.

"Hey Rachel" the person said .

My body froze and my breathing hitched. No it can't be him. He's suppost to be in jail. I wanted to run but my body wouldn't move the girls went to the bathroom.

Ughh why did I stay behind now i'm dead....
_____

Cliffhanger 😁 welp I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately but I've had so much homework and I have a choir concert that I'm really nervous about. Well I love you all follow and message me.

Love you Baes 💕