Chapter 3

Hey.... So I decided to update... Cause I'm allowed to... Lol, sorry that its short, its just a filler

•••

Luke couldn't concentrate. He was angry because, who the hell says they can fix a gay person? How can people be so narrow minded about this stuff? Love is love, what don't they get? And this is exactly what pisses him off. Narrow minded, and judgemental people. He couldn't blame Ashton though. He was brought up that way. But why was he okay with it? Usually Luke would just want to hit the person but with Ashton, its different. Instead, he wanted to show Ashton that two of the same genders are right and are loved and not disgusting. He wants to show him.

Michael appeared in the small bunker/cabin or whatever you want to call it. Luke was sitting on a couch that had a fire place in front of it. The couch was ragged and brown that matched the wooden floors. There was also a small hallway that had two doors on either side that led to a bedroom with a double bed and a small cupboard each. Then at the end of the hall was a bathroom. It was nice and not as cramped as they thought it would be. The two had already unpacked and Michael found a mini fridge, packing all the vodka inside.

"Dude, it's nearly 2pm. We should head to the cafeteria cause I am starving!"

Luke whined, wanting to just fall asleep because for some reason, the couch was so comfortable. Another reason why he didn't want to leave was because if he had to see Ashton, he might just shove him up against the wall and make out with him.

Not that Luke likes Ashton or anything. He just wants to prove that guys kissing guys is just like guys kissing girls, just a little more rough. The only thing different is that they both have something dangling between their legs.

"Dude, you are so out of it! C'mon, what the hell is going on?" Michael huffed, hitting Luke's leg as he sat down.

"You're what's wrong." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, hating how his friend does that.

Within a second, Michael climbed onto Luke's lap, straddling him and put his arms around his friends neck. Luke stared at this but wrapped his arms around Michaels waist.

"Come on, Lukey. Tell me what's wrong, baby."

No... They are not in a relationship. They will never be. They just have a close friendship. Nothing more.

When the blonde didn't respond, Michael grinded down, a moan escaping them both. Michael kept grinding down and leaned over, kissing Luke's lips, biting at his ring playfully as more moans escaped the blonde and his friend. It wasn't long till Luke was hard, his díck throbbing painfully in his tight jeans needing a release. But no, Michael climbed off of him, not even hard (because he just can't seem to which sucks so bad unless it's some sexy guy but that only happens once in a while or when he is drunk AF... The poor guy.)

"Mikey!" Luke whined, hating the fact that he was now hard because he let his friend grind on him like the fucking slut he is.

"You didn't want to tell me what's on your mind so I thought maybe you could use a little distraction." The green eyed boy smirked. "Good luck with that. Bye!"

Before Luke could get a word in, Michael left making Luke groan. The fucking cunt.

He got up and went to his room, quickly wanking off then left to the cafeteria. Once he spotted Michael and that Mackenzie girl, he walked over and took a seat.

"That was quick. Who were you thinking of that made you get off so fast?" Michael asked when the blonde glared, MacKenzie choking on her chocolate milk.

"What!"

Luke just ignored them, grabbing his food and picking at it because it just looked so gross with no colour, yet everybody seemed to be enjoying it.