Chapter 17

Hey, so it's raining and I have callouses on my fingers cause I may or may not have burnt the on my hot iron... any who..

***

4 hours... 4 hours is how long Luke stayed by Ashton's side until he was conscious. 4 hours of constantly checking his temperature, making sure he was hydrated and could breathe properly. 4 hours of whispering that it would all be okay and that when he gets better, it will all be sorted out. 4 hours of his soothing voice and reassurance. And if that wasn't enough to prove that Luke does care about Ashton, then you need help.

Ashton had sat sobering up, trying so badly to get out of his state and to sober up. He wanted so badly to be able to talk, move and think again without everything spinning and blurring. Without constantly throwing up. He wanted to never feel that again yet he craved the feeling he got of total ecsacy that flowed through his blood stream, wanting that little bit of bliss he had - that he felt for only a few seconds.

Either way, he knew it was wrong and that what he needed now was water. Lots and lots of water and maybe some gum to get his energy up.

After the fourth hour of Luke being stuck to Ashton's unresponsive ass, in the hour following, Ashton seemed to feel his tongue again as well as his fingers and toes. He had never been more grateful for being able to physically feel and move without everything being numb.

All of these movements grabbed the blondes attention immediately, rushing to his boyfriends side and caressing his cheek, nose upon nose. They stared into each others eyes for a few seconds, basking in the soft and warm feeling they got when staring into each others pools of an emotion both couldn't truly explain. Lukes heart thumped against his chest and his eyes closed as he savoured this moment.

"I was so worried about you," Luke breathed out, opening his eyes and placing a kiss on the golden haired boys forehead before sitting down on the chair beside the boys bed. He took hold of his hand, rubbing soft circles as he heard Ashton let out a yawn.

The boy was tired and he just wanted to sleep from all the shit that his body had just gone through but he knew that Luke had some explaining to do. He was still somewhat conscious, as said before, while on his high after being injected, and he wanted to know what the hell was going on.

Michael and Calum were still in the main part of the cabin but all was silent now as the screaming and shouting had stopped. Could you blame Calum for being upset though? Finding out his best friend had been drugged yet still having to wait to find out what the fuck was actually going on? Yeah, you'd be just as freaked out too if that happened to your best friend.

In the end, Calum had actually passed out on the couch in Michael's arms as the red haired boy comforted him and rubbed soothing circle's on his back. Though he must admit, everything was just a little too dramatic.

Luke and Michael had been down this lane before, so they knew exactly how to handle it. They were angry though, frustrated even, because this was supposed to be their past. Luke had been so broken back then and they had both made a deal to change for their future and to live in their present, forgetting about anything that happened before, though it just seemed to chase him and come crawling back.

With a sigh, the blonde stood up and left to open the bedroom door and walk to where Michael was, his boyfriend slowly waking up and stretching. When they saw him, Calums chocolate eyes lit up in hope to hear good news where as Michael just watched on and waited for Luke to speak.

"He is sobered up now, just need's some food in his system." Luke spoke with a sigh. Calum jumped up and walked over, "you guys can get him some soup in the kitchen, Michael will show you where it all is. I think I deserve a little bit of time with Ashton." He said before walking into the room, leaving the two boys to do as the were told with no complaints.