Chapter 19

Oh my god this is a miracle (¡0¡) I'm updating like dafuq is this?!?!?!

I'm crying... cause.. you know... I'mlisteningtoOneDirectionIfICouldFlyandHarryandLousoundsofuckinggoodandImissthemalll... I hurt my foot.

Anyway. Have a beautiful day.

***

Ashton had been up all night with Luke. They had made love so many times that the two lost count, but it was soft and slow and full of meaning. There were loving kisses between moans and cries of pleasure and the whispers of soft nothings in the dark. The entire scene was beautiful. The moment they were in was beautiful. Yet, the town they were going home to wouldn't say such.

They were worried, rather letting the thought of traveling back 'home' linger at the back of their minds as they kept all focus on each other. They devoted every second to staring into each others eyes, fingertips tracing their skin and their love evident in the air that surrounded them; yet, not evident to each other.

It didn't take long before one spilt tears of sadness, not wanting to leave to go back and pretend that everything that happened didn't happen. Neither of the boys wanted to go back, not being able to touch, feel, hold the other. It was heart wrenching.

When daylight broke through the darkness of the early morning, it settled on everyone that they were no longer allowed to be who they are, love who they love. They all had to pretend to be someone else. They all felt disheartened as they got their suitcases and started packing up.

Luke and Ashton still lay in bed though, not wanting to get up and have to...

The blonde sighed as Ashton lay on his bare chest, goosebumps covering the surface of his pale skin as his lovers fingertips traced unknown patterns all over. He held onto the older boy tightly before loosening his grip and moving to get up. Ashton looked up with fright, grabbing hold of the boy: "please don't get up." He whispered out almost as if it meant the world.

You see, it did. By Luke not getting up, Ashton wouldn't have to get up and gather everyone and leave back to his conservative town that people had put so much trust into him to 'fix' their children. If they had to see how much he changed, they'd for sure wish for his death and ban him from ever coming back. Sure, it sounded alright because then he could run away with Luke... but what about everybody else?

He couldn't risk anything happening to them, he had to be there for them.

"Ash..." Luke whispered back, his blue eyes piercing inot his own lovers with sadness and worry. "We have to get ready to go."

A tear slipped down Ashton's cheek. "I don't want to leave Luke. You... have made me so happy and you helped me realise that God does not hate. You helped me realise who I am and now we have to just leave it here. I can't do that." The cracks in the boys voice made Luke feel his heart clench in his chest. He lifted himself up and cradled the golden haired boy in his arms.

Ashton clung onto Luke, nuzzling his nose in his neck as he sniffed. Their bodies were flush against each other with sweat and it was gross but the moment was an acception.

"You mean the world to me, baby. I can't just let you go. I want to be able to show everybody that I am with you. I don't want to hide."

"Ash, babe, listen to me," Luke hushed his boyfriend. "You're not going to let me go that easy. I know it's hard but... we can do it. We don't even have to hide! Hell, we can leave, we can run away from this screwed up town and make love every night and be together everyday without the judgement of society. We... we'll go to Amsterdam; New York or South Africa! We can get away. You just need to smile and have faith."