Chapter 5

Yay!!! Chap 5 is already here and we are on a role!!! ENJOY

...

It had been a week since Mackenzie's out break, and a week since Luke had last spoken to her along with Ashton. It had been pretty easy since it was the first week of camp and everybody was still settling in, not to mention the fact that they had to meet in the chapel every Sunday night now for praise and worship and a little service of preaching. Luke didn't even understand why they needed to go since they were already getting topics all the time.

Instead of Ashton doing the service, he just sat in front of the pulpit with a smile as he watched two of the leaders -the ones that showed up late- preaching about a basic prayer to God when you're in need and he will help.

Liam and Niall, the two leader preachers (ha! That rhymed!) Had then handed out communion and left to who knows where and Ashton stayed in his seat even after we were told to leave. Luke had felt the need to go and ask the boy what was wrong but he willed himself not to let his walls fall down; so he left. He left to his cabin where he found Michael and Calum being too close for comfort in only a week, because ever since that weird ass trust challenge ... Well, they came to terms on trusting each other. Too bad it didn't work for Luke.

But that was three days ago, as it is now Wednesday i n the second week of camp and shit, Michael just won't shut the fuck up at the cafeteria table where the two boys sat at.

"-and then he told me about this one time where he tried pranking his sister and put blonde hair dye in her shampoo but, instead of her using it he did and he was so angry at himself but his sister and mum thought it was funny which made him even angrier. He apparently slipped and fell, but laughed after a while. Ugh! He is just so amazing! Why can't he just take me now?"

Michael let out a breathe, leaning on his arms and looking into nothingness with a smile.

To be honest, Luke envied this. He envied that his friend came to this camp with out anyone knowing who he is and still managing to get a crush so quickly and bonding with that crush. Like, why does he get to have that and to be able to express his emotions?

"Are you done yet?" Luke sassed, saying at his hamburger that they had been given for lunch. May not be so healthy but it definitely tastes amazing.

"No, but seriously. Why can't I have him?"

This made Luke sigh because this was already like the tenth time in two days that the red head had asked this.

"Because you just met... I don't know? Why don't you just ask him out and stop asking the same question to me. I'm not some magician that can cast a love spell."

And even if that was possible, he wouldn't because it just is not a persons call, it is Fates call on whoever you end up being with. It also depends if you put any effort into trying it out. Fate and Cupid aren't just going to be like 'you two are meant to be together, now kiss!' It's more like 'sorry, but you're going to have to work for yourself to realise you're meant to be'.

"Well you're a bitch today." Michael mumbled with his eyes wide. "What got your panties in a twist?"

The fact that Ashton is completely avoiding me and I just for some reason am worried what is wrong, Luke thought. He didn't want to tell Michael anything because then he'll open his trap and that won't be fun. Calum would find out and well, who knows what will happen.

"It's nothing, just need some alcohol in my system." Luke said instead.

Michael pouted. "Awe! I'm going to the creek with Calum tonight and since we're there alone I'm now, for the pure fact that you told me to try, going to kiss him and see what happens." He took a sip of his soda and frowned.