Chapter 9

I am so freaking pissed off... I had to rewrite the last bit of this chapter because it didn't want to save 😫 God please help me... Any who...

***

Waking up naked feels weird in Ashton's opinion, entangled with another persons body feeling grossed out by the sweat and it was just so different. The smell in the air had changed too, the smell of what seemed to be sex... Even though they didn't have any sex.

Ashton's eyes fluttered open and immediately he felt a pain in his head. He shut his eyes tightly, moving closer into Luke's side and nuzzling his head into the crook of his neck. Ash sighed in content, loving how he felt the younger boys heart beating at a steady pace and the musky smell just made him all tingly inside.

While lying there, the images of the night before came streaming back into his head, he remembered everything even if he was drunk. It was all just a tad blurred. He wasn't angry at the fact that he had alcohol without even k ow but rather upset at the fact that he wasn't careful enough when knowing that there was alcohol in his cabin.

What he was angry about was what he did while drunk. Sure he had wanted to do it or at least have a guy to it to him but still he felt like it was wrong. He needed to pray and ask for Gods forgiveness because everything that he had been taught was now thrown out of the window and he couldn't live like that.

Ashton groaned slightly, hating his hangover even after only having two drinks (probably because he hasn't ever had alcohol), getting up slowly and pulling on some a pair of Luke's sweat pants which were a little long on the legs and a plain black T-shirt. He didn't have any shoes to put on so he left to the door like that.

Before Ashton could leave though he heard a voice from behind him and saw Luke stumbling forward with a pair of boxers on and holding his head. "Ashton, where are you going?" Luke grumbled out.

Ashton smiled at the blonde sadly and looked away because he knew that if he didn't, he would go running back to him and cuddle the life out of that boy.

"I'm sorry, Luke." Was all he said and he left, welcomed by the rain yet again. He ran barefoot all the way to the small chapel which was pretty far away, past his office. Once he got there, he entered the cold, dark chapel and wiped his feet on the carpet at the front. He then went over to the candle stand and lit a match, carefully lighting a few candles then went over to the pews and knelt down.

Ashton knelt there for what seemed like hours in silence but was only mere seconds. He didn't know what to say or what to do because he was so confused. He only found out a week ago that does definitely like guys and that he might be gay but he still wasn't sure if God would be okay with it. He was also upset with himself for using Luke as an experiment, not even sure if he had feelings for him or if it was just lust. He knew Luke would be pissed off once he knew this but right now he was trying to figure himself out. He needed to know if he liked it and he did.

The golden haired boy let out a sigh through his pounding headache feeling tears spring to his eyes because this is a touchy subject. He cried because when you love someone so much and just the thought of them hating you for who you are scares you and hurts you deep down inside that crying is the only thing that can help.

Through his tears and shakily grabbed a Bible, a choked sob escaping as he paged through to a scripture he didn't think he would need before. With tears falling and trembling hands, he read it out aloud.

"God is my refuge and strength a very present help in trouble." Ashton was shaking, trembling. But his words were true.

"Therefor will not I fear, though the earth be removed and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, the the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah"