Chapter 8

Because i am feeling good and am relieved of the stress of not knowing what my report would say, i am now relieved and happy to say i am going into my final year of highschool... so here,
Enjoy 😏

...

That Tuesday never came, leaving Luke and Ashton feeling depressed and like their bonding had been broken by some stupid rain storm. It had been raining non stop ever since that Monday, making no way in hell of even having the therapy session. Everything was cancelled and nobody dared step out unless it was for food and even then it was quite scary because the lake had risen and the grass was muddy. It was terrible.

The worst part was when Luke never saw Ashton but every other leader was around. He even asked Calum who was clung on to Michael what was going on and he shrugged saying he had no idea but the blonde could tell he was lying. He needed to see Ashton.

Truth is, the golden haired boy was stuck in his cabin, writing music and sinning terribly.

He had gotten Calum in a corner and the scene was definitely one to remember. Calum thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Calum and Ashton had been stuck in their dorm the entire day of Tuesday, the wind howling and the rain slamming on their windows. Ashton sat on the couch strumming his guitar that he had recently learnt how to play, writing down lyrics and singing with the help of Cal Pal.

"No, I think you should swap these verses around. Instead of starting with 'My head spins, I'm pressed against the wall...' Have, 'You walked in, everyone was asking for your name.' Get it?"

Ashton nodded his head, swapping the lyrics around, playing the notes and singing.

"You walked in
Everyone was asking for your name.
You just smiled and told them 'trouble'.

My head spins
I'm pressed against the wall
Just watching your every move
You're way too cool and you're coming this way
Coming this way."

Ashton sang as Cal stared at him suspiciously. "Who is this about?"

The words caught him off guard, blushing fiercely as the boy stared. "Its nothing... Just words, you know?"

The chocolate eyed boy just nodded, doodling on the page and ignoring Ashton's thoughtful gaze.

"Do you think it would be wrong of me to ask you to give me a blow job?" Ashton asked innocently, staring at Calum whose eyes went wide.

"Bro, are you high?"

The golden haired boy rolled his eyes, his hands moving to Calum's bare leg. No, he isn't naked, he is wearing shorts.

"I'm perfectly fine, just intrigued. I heard you talking to Michael the other night and he said it felt good."

The boy laughed nervously, removing his friend's hand away because, wow,this is weird. "That's different Ash. Him and I... We, um... You and I are just friends, it can't happen."

The boy only frowned. "So how did you know you were gay? Don't you need to like, do something sexual to know?"

"No! No. Do girls have to kiss guys to know that they are straight?"

Ashton shook his head. Calum laughed a little, getting up and stretching as Ashton quickly packed away his guitar. He moved it to the side then crawled up to his friend, Calum's crotch centimeters away from Ashton's face. The boy on his knees, sneakily pulling at the ends but his friend looked down. "Ashton! Stop it. That is not happening."