Jealous much?

edited

At the end of the day, E.J, Jeff and Ben went home with Jeff while me and Jack resided to hang out a bit. Jack seemed to be distracted and frustrated the entire day and it worried me. Finally, I put my hand on his shoulder causing him to flinch.

"Jack. What wrong? You've been acting strange all day." I ask, concern laced my soft angelic tone. He let out a loud sigh and looked at me with a hurt expression.

"It's Jeff. I don't want you around him, cause...cause I'm afraid to lose you. I care about you too much for anything bad to happen to you. I don't trust Jeff that much, I never did and I never will." He says, placing his face into his hands. I sat there in shock of what I just heard. No one ever cared about me enough to want nothing bad to happen to me. Sure there was Kaylin and my parents, but I've known them my entire life, but Jack I've known him for a couple days and he actually cared about me.

''Jack, I promise nothing will ever happen to me. You will never lose me cause I don't date or have crushes. It's a rule I have." I say, placing my arms around his shoulders. He looks at me with some hope in his eyes,and with the heat of the moment plus the fact that it kinda hurts me to see people I like cry. I place my lips onto his for a moment before wrapping my arms around him and he buries his face into my neck.

''Thank you Desiree. I just don't wanna lose someone else I love." He says softly. I pat his hair down as he gets up. He gives me a shy smile before continuing. "I had a sister, Jill, and she was my best friend. We did everything together cause we were twins and I was older by four minutes. One day when we were fourteen, we went out to play in the woods. She told me she forgot to get something so I sat and waited, for and hour, and she never came back. So when I went back home, I asked our parents is she ever came back. They said they never saw her. We searched for years and came up with nothing as if she was whipped from the face of the earth. They finally gave up the year after, destroying everything that reminded them of her and we moved away."

"Well, since they didn't find a body yet. So she might still be alive." I say, offering him a small smile. I looks at me with big puppy eyes.

"I hope your right. Desiree, can you tell no one about this? Especially Jeff." He asks, getting up. I get up also sticking my pinky out.

"Pinky promise." I say. He smiles wrapping his much larger pinky around mine. He lets go and walks to the front door. I didn't want him to leave, I don't know why but I felt safer around him. "Jack!" He pauses, turning around as he opens the door. I run towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I place my lips upon his, and he wraps his arms around my waist kissing me back. I was soft and full of love. Once we let go, he looks down at me and hugs me tightly.

"Desiree. Stay safe, and don't leave the window open." He whispers in my ear. He lets go of me and walks out the front door. Leaving me there in a pool of emotions.

Jeff's p.o.v

She kissed him! She fucking kissed him! I slam my fist against a tree with all my might, causing it to shake. I can't believe she kissed him, but when he kissed back is what set my fuse. I known her for a day longer, trying to get her to fall for me. She is beautiful, and kind, I love her. What does he have that I don't? I watched him walk out of her house, into the woods and shifting out of his human form. I walk up behind him.

"Hello Jeff." He says in a dull, raspy voice. I hate him, I hate him even more then before.

"L.J." I reply with venom in my voice. How will I get her? What if I kill L.J? No Slender will notice, plus this clown freak is immortal and will beat the living shit out of me. I walk behind him in silence. I hear giggling, I turn to see Sally running up to L.J and he picks her up.