Crying onto the Shoulder of the One who Broke You

Pic of Desiree on the side~

Adrian's p.o.v

After about an hour the black wolf stops at a clearing, and I slid off it's back. I look around us, not seeing anything but dark trees and nothing ness.

"Why did we stop?" I ask turning back to the animal. It looks around it's muzzle on the ground sniffing. They seem to have lost her scent, oh no.

"The scent ends here." They reply. I flop on the ground right below a thick tree and bury my face into my hands.

"We are never gunna find her." I complain, tears brim my eyelids. I hear thuds from above me, then girly screaming. Wait that was squealing... and, "Desiree!"

"Eekk... stop...I-I cant-t... breath!" She yells. I look up to see a worn out tree house right above me. I circle the tree and see a latter nailed to the other side. I quickly climb, only to find Desiree playfully rolling around and squirming under a pale white man who wore a trench coat. On her head was a black fedora, which she was keeping away from the man. Out of instinct, I jump and tackle man. I wrestle him to the ground, but to my astonishment, he pined my down with no effort. I look up and my eyes connected with nothingness, he had no face.

"Smexy let him go." Desiree says from behind him. He looks up, nods, then gets off of me. "Adrian what are you doing here?"

Desiree's p.o.v

"What's your favorite color?" It asks in a voice like the Jazz man. Oh shit, is this thing one of the things Ben warned me about? I crawl to the farthest corner and hug me knees, keeping myself warm. It's smile turned into a scowl as it inched towards to me.

"Get the hell away from me!" I yell, kicking it in the face. It grabs my foot with long boney white fingers and drags me towards it.

"What's your favorite color?" It repeats the question, but this time it says it more angrily.

"Ben told me not to answer you!" I yell, causing it to stop. I crawl back to my corner.

"Ben? Like in looks like Link but black eyes with a red dot and blood leaking out?" It asks, sitting in a kneeling position. I nod. "Oh... then sorry for attacking you."

"How do you know him?" I ask, pushing my hands into my hoodie pocket.

"He works for my brother. How do you know him?" It asks back. I let out a sheepish smile.

"I went to school with him, Jeff, E.J, and L.J. Before I knew about who they really were. Whats your name?" I slid closer to it, making it move away. I roll my eyes.

"I'm Sexual Offenderman, but everyone calls me Smexy. And you?" He says, putting his hand out for me to shake. I take it and reply.

"I'm Desiree Johnson." I say shaking it for a second before letting it go. He nods, and I continue to look up at him hat. "So... can I wear it?"

"No." He says in a stern voice. A frown sets upon my face, and I pout like a child. "Still no."

"Fine, if you don't wanna give it to me then I will take it myself." I say, tackling him. We fall down and the treehouse sways and creaks. I crawly over him and clutch the fedora in my fingers. He groans and tries to push me away. "Don't struggle, accept your fate."

"Your boobs are in my face. Please remove them." He complains trying to pry me off, but failing when he hands go around my waist. "I can't take you off, your waist is... uug, I can't.''

"You know you like it. Hold still....and.... got it." I say, jumping off of him with the hat. I crawl into the corner and pull the edges securely over my head. Smexy gets up, groaning.