New Student

edited

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing in my ear softly, cause I'm a light sleeper and anything will wake my up unless I'm use to it, like the wind and my cat. Most people can't hear it cause some are heavy sleepers, well most of the people I know. I swing my long tan legs over the bed and when my feet touch the cold hardwood, I suck in my breath. It was six in the morning and school starts at 7:45, so I slowly walk over the my bathroom which is connected to my large blue bathroom. I turn on the water, strip down tossing my dirty clothes into the laundry basket, then stepping into the cold shower. Instantly I am fully awake, and I turn it up to get warmer. Once I'm done doing my business, I wrap myself in a fluffy, white towel. I step out onto to mat and wipe off the water from my feet.

"Hey Devil." I say happily as my small, black persian kitten rubs against my wet leg. She was never afraid of water. She meows and looks up at me with her big red eyes, and I pick her up. I cradle her in my arms as I walk towards my bed laying her on it before walking over to my closet. I pick out a pair of light blue high waisted skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a red top that is short in the front to show the stomach and long in the back to cover the butt. I grab a pair of white bra and panties.

I dry my slim but muscular body off before slipping on my clothes. I am really fit cause I am number one in my kickboxing class and team captian with Kaylin on the female football team. I walk to the bathroom and dry my dark brown hair, then letting it fall into it's natural long waves for my back to just above my butt. My face has no flaws in it except the occasional small cut from my kickboxing. I add a bit of black eyeliner around my stormy gray eyes to make them darker and causes people to get lost in them, and mascara to make my eyelashes longer and darker. Once I was done and satisfied, I walk out into my room, grab my IPhone 5s and my black headphones, my blue backpack. I walk down stairs with Devil in my arm.

"You hungry baby?" I ask to my small ball of fluff and she mews back at me. I put her down in the kitchen, and fill her bowl. My phone starts to ring, Kaylin.

"Hey Desiree. Can I get a ride to school today, my car broke down." She asks, her voice a bit panicked. I hear her father yelling in the background, and her mother yelling back. I let out a small sigh before answering.

"Sure, can you walk here though?" I ask, flipping over my pancake.

"Yea. Oh and I need to pick up some breakfast, I can't eat over here at the moment." She says, as I hear a door being a shut and the yelling being silenced out on the other end of the line.

"No, if you get here soon you can have some of the pancakes I'm making." I say, smirking as I put a pancake into a plate and pour some more mixture into my pan. I hear her gasp.

"I got to go now cause I wanna run there!" She yells into the phone before hanging up. I let out a chuckle. I took my five minutes to finish about six chocolate chip pancakes and a pot of hot coffee, yummy. I hear the door bell ring, and I walk over to it. I open the door and Kaylin engulfs me into a bone crushing hug, I hug her back looking over her head cause she is 5'6 and I'm 5'9. Shes also a year younger then me.

"Hey, the foods done. I made some coffee, and we have at least a half an hour to eat."I say, directing my brown haired friend in. She had green eyes, and a slim figure just like me, but she gets it from female football which we do together, as I said before. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, and a gray hoodie.

We ate till 7:30 then I grabbed a pair of socks and my black converses. I pick up my black hoodie and put it on. We walked to the garage, opening it and I drove my bike out. It's not a Harley, those type of bit manly bikes, it was the slim ones that teens have. It was black and red, Kaylin closed the door to the garage and then hopped onto the back, strapping the extra white helmet that I have on while I strapped my red one on.