The Night I Will Never Forget

Im going to stop editing cause my bro always spots my mistakes, so he can do them for me. :3

The entire week end I didn't hear anything from the guys, but once in a while at night i would see a figure in one of my window or feel as if I was being watched. Sometimes it would be a figure in the corner of my eye, or someone out my window in the woods. Devil would hiss or meow at the doors and windows at random moments. My computer would act up too, it would send me to this site called CleverBot, where the computer would ask me how I was and at some moments It would call me by my name. I shut off my computer and every night I make sure my doors and windows were locked and the blinds were shut. I was sitting on my couch with a knife when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?'' I answer quietly. The other ends stays silent for a few moments before answering.

"Desiree. Whats going on, why are you so quiet?" Kayin asks, I let out a small sigh.

"I'm just trying to be quiet. Nothing is wrong." I say smiling a little. I feel sorry for lying to her, but it is for her own good.

"Okay. Hey can I sleep over?" She asks, I could hear her father yelling int he back ground. I feel bad but I can't let her into my problems, even if she is my best friend.

"Sorry but... umm... I'm busy tonight. My mom said no one can sleep over, I have something to do early in the morning before school." I say sadly. She seems to be scared about something.

"Oh, ummm it's okay. I will see you in school." She says before hanging up. I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket, turning off the light and heading up the stairs to my room, Devil following me. I close the door to my room, locking it, then stripping down and turning on the shower. There was a small scar where Toby's knife was pressed against my neck. I sigh before walking into the scolding water coming out of the shower head. I stand there, thinking about my life, my parents, friends, Jack, and my secret.

I shampoo my hair and condition it, trying to relieve as much stress as possible. Which wasn't even working cause too many things were going though my head. I finish cleaning my body with coconut body wash, I turn off the water and wrap myself into a towel before walking out and into my closet. I grab a gray bra and panties slip them on then a pair of fuzzy black pajama pants and a simple gray hoodie. I put my hair into a messy bun and go down stairs to get some ice cream. There was knocking on the door, but who would be out in the middle of the night.

"Who is it?" I ask, grabbing a kitchen knife from the counter before walking over to the front door opening it up a little. The girl from the woods was standing there, Sally, and she was covered in blood.

"Desiree its me, Sally." She says, looking up at me. I open the door a little to get a better look to see if the guys were with her but she was alone. ''No one is with me, and I'm not going to hurt you."

"So you're Jack's little sister?'' I ask, opening the door for her. She walks in, her feet dirty and cut.

"No, L.J is like my brother cause we hang out a lot, him being a clown and me being an eight year old. Jeff and Ben aren't that fun to play with so L.J is like an older brother to me." She answers. I close the door, and return the knife to the kitchen before putting me empty ice cream bowl away.

"Oh, so your just like them?'' I ask, and she nods. I take a small step away from her which she notices and laughs loudly.

"There is no need to be afraid of me. If anything it should be me being afraid of you, the way you snapped and just about killed Slender's Proxies, Hoodie, Masky, and Toby. Then you continued to keep your cool as you threatened L.J, Jeff, E.J, and Ben. No Pasta I know would do that not even Slenderman himself. Girl you got balls." She giggles a little bit before jumping onto the chair int he kitchen. I cock my head to the side and sit on the other side of the counter.