End

This is the end, second to last chapter. Its going to be quick and short cause I give up.

Desiree's p.o.v

"Do you care about us?" Sally asks, as I straighten her long brown curls. I shrug and start on the left side of her head.

"I don't really know, I never really cared about anything. My parents made me shut down my emotion and said 'If you need them, use them against your enemy. Don't love, it could mess you up.'" I mimic my father's deep voice, pointing my finger in front of me. Sally giggled, making me smile at her.

"I love you Desiree, your the only one who likes to play with me. Your my older sister!" She exclaims brightly. I pause for a moment, thinking. Do I care for them?

"Well your my little sister." I say, giving her a fake smile. I pin her hair back, and grab her some jeans, t-shirt, and a zip up hoodie and help her into them. "You ready?"

"Yup." She says happily, getting up from the small chair she was sitting on. We were going to the mall, to get me some stuff. We walked down stairs to where Jack, and E.J were sitting in the bodies that they were using for school. They got up and followed us out.

At the mall:

"This is boring." Jack complained. He was holding all my bags, while E.J was holding all Sally's stuff. I let out a sigh, he has been doing nothing but complaining the entire time.

"Shut up will y... Mom?" I say looking at the tall women in the black suit. She smirked at me, then frowned at the people next to me.

"Honey, who are these people?" She asked, glaring through her sunglasses at my friends.

"Just some friends. Hello Dad." I say blankly. The older man nods at me, then when realization hit him he pulled out his gun.

"Calm down everybody! We are FBI agents!" My father yelled, as him and mom aimed the guns at us. "So this is what has become of our daughter? Hanging out with murderers?"

"Get on the floor all of you!" My mother yells, making me, Jack, E.J, and Sally fall to the floor. She took out a pair of handcuffs and clamped them on my wrists. She took the butt of her gun and knocked me out with it.

12 hours later:

"They got away! What type of daughter are you?" My father says, smacking my face with the back of his hand. I spit out some blood and my teeth. My mom takes out her gun and aims it at my forehead.

"As being a criminal too, you are being executed." She says, then the whole world goes black.

Jack's p.o.v

It's been two days and we haven't seen nor heard from Desiree. I was sitting on the couch with Sally, trying to make her happy. She has been doing nothing but crying. Suddenly I heard her gasps as a female voice rang out. I look over at the door, when Sally jumped up and ran to the figure. Her gray eyes looking at me, a smirk played upon her lips.