Chapter 3

No fucking way. "Bakugou?" Dumb hair asks softly seeming scared. Can't blame him though. I was scared too. "So we are soulmates." My voice slightly cracks at the word soulmates. "You sound disappointed." He replies. "No, not really." "Not really?" He questions, tilting his head to the side quickly. "I mean it could be worse at least it's not dumb pikachu or pink fuck." I nearvouslly chuckle. "O-oh. Yeah haha could be worse." He stutters sounding sad. "Are you okay?" I ask slightly concerned. "Yup." He smile. Fake. The bell suddenly rings and he runs off leaving me standing there like an idiot. Flinging my bag over my shoulder and head to the dreaded classroom of 1A. The first thing I notice upon arrival is red wasn't there. Second thing is pikachu giving me the stink eye for most the period. Thirdly Aizawa acting cautious around me then telling me to wait after class so we could talk. What did I do? The whole hour I stare out the window completely zoned out. Did I do something to red? I replayed the 'yup.' Over and over in my head in the exact tone he used. "Bakugou?" Aizawa snaps me out of my thoughts. Oh the bell went. Crap. I grunt in response to sensai, signalling him to go on. "What happened to kirishima?" He asks. My body feels numb as something snaps. 'I mean it could be worse'. Shittttttttt. "Why?" I ask, pretending to play dumb. "Well he came in upset saying he was going back to the dorms early and when I asked why he said that something happened at lunch. I saw you hanging out and presumed you knew what happened." "Aizawa," I sigh looking down at my shoes. "Yes Bakugou." I didn't reply instead I held out my wrist. "Oh. What did you say to him." He frowned "that it could have been worse. In my normal tone aka sarcastic and bored." "Bakugou, go talk to him." He replies resting a hand on my shoulder. Normally I would smack his hand away but I know he was right so that's why in standing outside his door. Trying to bring myself to knock. Breathe in. Knock knock. And out. "Kirishima can you let me in. It's Bakugou." "Leave me alone." A blank voice replies. It was rough and just from hearing it I could tell he had been crying. "I'm sorry. Can we talk about it." Silence filled the halls. The door opened slightly. "Kirishima look I'm s-" he cuts me off simply saying "You have five minutes."