21

It was 3:48 when I woke up. No, not during the day. I woke to tears rolling down my cheeks for the fourth time tonight. Kirishima was out and softly snoring, completely unaware of the silent cry I let out after every shitty dream. Did I want him to see me like this? No. Did I want him to hold me and tell me it would be okay even if it wasn't true. Definitely. I haven't got much sleep tonight, the sleep I had got was full of nightmares. Ones where my parents never wake up, ones where they- no, don't think like that, I'm Katsuki fucking Bakugou, I'm stubborn and so are my parents. They'll make it through this. Will they? I want to say yes. As much as I claim to hate them I don't know what I would do without them. If they wake up, no when they wake up I swear I'll never say I hate them ever again. Light flashes from my phone, 3 missed calls from Mina, 2 from Sero and 6 from Denki plus a few from Deku and his ne-friends and some texts from the others in our class. I don't think I can bring myself to go to school anytime soon, not in this state. "Kat, why are you awake." A sleepy voice mumbles. Shit I woke him up.
"'S nothing, just go back to sleep." He moves into a sitting position.
"They're going to be okay, I don't really know your parents, but I know if they're like you they won't give up without a fight. Staying awake isn't going to help. You have to stay strong for them okay," he pulls me closer and something inside me break, I can't stop the tears and I start to sob into his shirt. We don't say anything. He just holds me while I cry. At some point I must of tired myself because I can't remember what happens next. I most likely fell asleep. Probably not for long though.