Chapter 6

"Fuck." I slide onto the floor of my dorm and bang my head into the wall. "Fucking pikachu is probably gonna tell the class I'm gay. No doubts there's a homophobic dipshit in there." I mumble under my ridged breath." I'm pulled out of my thoughts as a soft knock lands on the other side of the door followed by a gentle "Bakugou?" I stand and pull open the door and my eyes get greeted by a certain red headed boy. "Can I come in." He asks. He looks sad. Who the FUCK hurt him I'll kill em. "Sure." I move out the way to let him in. "We need to talk." He says standing awkwardly beside the bed. "Sit down shittyhair." I sigh. "Okay obviously I like you and I'm taking you like me too. So what does that make us? What if people are homophobic? Am I even gay?" He sounds like shitty Deku, rambling on and on. "Kirishima." He snaps out of it and gazes at me with his big crimson eyes. "If people are homophobic, I'll beat em up. Obviously your not fully straight, you might be bi or pan or something. And what we are? Look I want to date you. I'm hoping you want to date me too. We're soulmates now whether you like it or not. Okay?" I look up and instantly get blinded by his grin then before I know it, he has his arms wrapped around me. After a second of adjustment I wrap my arms back around him and gently place my head on top of his. We sit like that for what feels like an eternity. "I have to go now," he says pulling away and standing up "see you tomorrow!" He waves and exits the room leaving me sitting on my bed. Red faced and questioning where the fuck he was going. I have to admit I kinda just wanna run out of my room and just hug him again. He was so warm and without him in between my arms it felt like something was missing.