Part 27

haha oops its been a while huh-

Bakugous mom was a mess, she hadn't been yet informed of her husband yet either. She woke up from her coma a while ago and we got to the hospital as fast as we could. As we walked down the dull halls towards her room we could hear the cries for her husband and her son. All she knows is she and her husband had been in a crash. Not going to lie I wanted to get Kat out of there until she had calmed down but I also knew they both needed this. I waited outside while momma went in with Katsuki went into the roo with the nurse. 

-inside the hospital room-

Bakugous mom sat upright on the bed with various cords coming from her arms, as expected the usually sparky woman, well she looked like shit. Her face was now pale and incredibly thin as was the rest of her by the looks of it. Her eyes were red and puffy, apparently she hasn't stopped crying since she realised what was going on. I could tell both Kat and his mom were breaking. "M,,,mom," was all Bakugou could get out before collapsing beside her and crying. "I'm so sorry baby, I'm okay I swear. I promise I'll be more careful dont cry I'm sorry," despite her words, Mitsuki was also now crying again. She tried to move closer too her son but immediately flinched when attempting to do so.  Momma-shima went to help Bakugou up. The boy was suddenly so frail and almost fell even with the extra help. "I, I should of been there, Its my fault isn't it. If i had just-" he was cut off as his mom talked over him. " No it isn't." It went back and forward like this for a while until the dreaded question was asked,  "Is Masaru okay?" The room fell to immediate silence. The monitors beeps seemed so loud. "Hes,,,,," once again Bakugou feel to tears. "He's no longer here." 

"What do you mean? He's just at home. Right? Thats what you mean right?" She frantically looked around the room for anything other than making eye contact. I wish a doctor had been the one to tell her, instead of putting that onto her already broken son. She knew what he meant by that, she just kept refusing to accept it. "No." both me and Bakugou looked at her confused, "No, he isn't dead. How dare you play such a prank on me Katsuki. Where the fuck is he. No more games." Tears where gushing down her face as she spoke but her eyes still shot daggers. Thinking it was all but a sick prank. "Take me to him." She demanded. "I, I cant do that." Mitsuki was engulfed if a bubble of rage, she slammed the 'nurse needed' button and the second one walked in she began screaming "WHERE IS MY HUSBAND. TAKE ME TO HIM! NOW!" Me and Bakugou were ushered out of the room as nurses attempted to calm the woman down. Kirishima was waiting in the hall still. He had most likely heard the majority of whats going on. "Come on bubs, lets go wait for a while." Kiris mom lightly patted the two on the back leading them away, only once glancing back at the room.