chapter 11

After dinner I basically bolted to bakugous room, stopping outside the door the catch my breathe and control my butterflies before planting a soft knock on the door. "Just come in or whatever." Bakugou half yelled from inside. Without hesitating I twisted the knob and pulled open the door. I felt my face instantly heat up as my sight was blessed with a shirtless bakugou. 'Fuck, he's hot' I thought not being able to redirect my view. "Hm, see something you like?" The Ashe blonde smugly smirked pulling his shirt over his torso. Being me I knew backing down wasn't manly so my dumb ass replied with "fuck yeah." Which smacked the grin off his face causing him to go as red as my hair. I erupted with laughed. "Shut up," he mumbled looking at the ground still red. I plopped on his bed and he followed. "Let's get fuckin started already" he  said still a bit flustered.

About ten minutes he stood up. "Fuck this shit," He spoke making his way towards his closet." Here." He tossed something black at me which I caught and totally didn't let smack me in the face. What he tossed me was a black leather jacket. I looked up to see him pulling on a similar one. "What's this for?" I ask. "Just put it on and let's go." He replied not glancing at me. Of course, I pur on the jacket like he said. It was warm and smelt like vanilla and apples. "Stop smelling my jacket and go put some shies on then meet me out front." Bakugou said while on the floor pulling a shoe on. "Okay." I made my way out of the room into mine and pulled on my dark grey converse. 'I wonder where we are going?' I thought while tying the shoelace of one shoe. From the hall I heard footsteps that went down the hall and into what I can only assume was the elevator. After tying my second shoe I rushed out of my room and pressed the elevator button, waiting a minute or two before it popped open with a tired midorya standing inside. "Hey dude!" I waved "oh, hey kirishima." "What's up?" I ask noticing he looks a little less lively than usual. "Oh nothing, just tired from training. Ya know. How are you?" The green haired boy smiled at me. "I'm good." I replied expecting that to end the conversation. "Wait, is that kacchans jacket?" He asked. Crap I forgot I was wearing it. "Huh? Oh yeah he chucked it at me and told me to meet him outside." The elevator doors pinged open and I got out only when I waved at midorya he gave me a way to knowing smirk as he waved back. 'Weird' I though as I walked towards the door before opening it and getting cold air smacked in my face the second I stepped out. I made my way down the stairs and glanced around for bakugou. "Took you long enough." A fimiliar voice said behind me making me jump. "Mother fucker. Bakugou you bitch you scared the fuck out of me man." I half yelled grasping my chest. "Sorry," he snorted before grabbing my arm and leading me around the corner and down the path towards the parking lot. "And uh you can call me katsuki of you want or whatever." He looked away flusted once again. "Ohh can I call you suki oh wait no kat?" He was hesitant but nodded his head. As we entered the parking lot bakugou let go of my arm and walked towards a sleek, black motorbike. "Woow is this yours?" I ask receiving another nod "get on he said chucking me one of two black helmets. I slid the helmet on and he told me how to get on the bike before sitting on the front part. I climbed on behind him " put you arms around my waste so you don't fall off." Without hesitation I wrapped my arms around him and oh god he was warm. He started up the bike and started driving. "Where are we going?" I ask only for him to ignore me. I shrugged and watch the scenery pass as he drove. It was about twenty minutes before he pulled into an empty reserve. "Come on." He said getting off and grabbing something from the basket in the back. I followed him as we walked to a clearing and he lay out a blanket. "Sit." He said while doing so himself. Above us the stars were shining and the moon was a perfect little crescent. "This is beautiful." I whisper. "Kirishima." He grabs my hand "There's something I need to tell you." "Yeah?" I reply not even attempting to hide the curiosity in my voice. He glances at the red heart on his wrist then back at me. "I think I'm falling in love with you."