22

When I woke up again it was 6:30am. There was no point going back to sleep so I just lay there looking around Kirishima's room. His walls were blanks besides an All
Might poster and two Crimson Riot posters. On his shelf there were quiet a few books on hero's and on the shelf below he had a few movies and a Crimson Riot figurine. Beside that there was a desk with shit all over it and a half open laptop. His floor was slightly messy. Kirishima rolled around beside me and let out a sleepy groan. "S early Kat, go back to sleep." He muttered before wrapping his arm around me.
"I can't," He was quiet for a bit and I thought he had gone back to sleep. His grip on me loosened "go have a shower then, no offense but you smell." He laughed as a punched his arm. I got up and instantly felt cold without him around me. He's right, I do smell. I grabbed the nearest clothes and a towel and made my way to the bathroom. I stopped by the mirror and stared at myself, I was a mess. My hair was knotted and going in all sorts of different directions, I had dark bags under my eyes as well as then being red, my skin was paper than usual and my eyes looked empty and blank, my cheeks were also red and slightly puffy. I sighed and turned on the shower. I removed my clothes and got in, instantly sitting myself on the floor, not being strong enough to stand. Then I did what no one but Kiri and possibly deku had seen me do. I cried. Actually that's an understatement. I more or less violently sobbed, the only thing stopping me from screaming was the fact kiri and his parents were asleep still. Or so he thought, after a short fit I had tired myself out and was now letting out silent cries while struggling to breathe then, there was a soft knock on the door. It was almost to quiet to hear over the running water. "Hey baby, you okay in there." It was Kirishima's mum, shit I must of woken her up. I went to reply but the only thing that came out of my mouth was another sob. "I made you breakfast okay, when your ready just come to the kitchen alright?" I nodded even though she couldn't see me. After a while I stopped crying and managed to get myself out and dressed. I made my way to the kitchen where Kiri's mum was finishing breakfast like she said. She passed me a glass of water, you never know how dehydrated crying makes you until your given water. "I'm nearly done, just take a seat hun." She had a warm and inviting smile like Kirishima but I could still tell there was a sadness hidden behind it. "Do you want help?" I ask, I mean she took me in without a second doubt, I want to help out in someway.
"No, it's okay, just take it easy okay." Guess being a ray of sunshine does run in the family. His mum looks a lot like him, she has the same crimson eyes with little flecks of gold floating in them, she has the same smile and her teeth are slightly pointed, not as sharp as kiri's though, unlike him, her hair is long and black, tied it into a loose ponytail. "I'm sorry I woke you up so early." She looks shocked before letting out a soft laugh, "Don't worry, I was awake for a while before you got in the shower." Her smile seems genuine but her eyes tell a different story, it's not my business but I can't help but ask "are you okay?". She seems taken aback by my question and her smile fades as she looks around the room quickly. "I haven't told Ei yet but his dad and I are getting divorced."
All I can mutter out is an "oh." I shouldn't of been nosey. "I'm sorry to hear that."
"You're a sweet kid Bakugou, I can see why Eijirou likes you." She ruffles my hair and puts a plate on the table.
"It looks really good, thank you." I try to smile at her but it doesn't work as planned so I kind of just nod.
"Thank you, I have to go to work now, tell kiri I love him and his breakfast is in the microwave. I hope you feel better baby, I love you too, bye." She kisses me on the head and leaves the room. She treats me like I'm her own son, it's nice.

I am 100% here for wholesome Bakugou and kiri's mum interactions.