Chapter 4

"You have 5 minutes." I say bluntly cutting him off. "Kirishima I am so sorry. I didn't mean to say that I was nervous and scared. I'm sorry please say something." We stare at each other for a few seconds, eyes penetrating each other. "Why were you scared?" I ask while still looking as pissed as I could. "Huh?" "You said you were scared. Why were you scared." I repeat "I don't, Look ,kirishima, please don't tell anyone this but I was scared because ,sometimes, even soulmates don't work out and you are the best thing to ever happen to me in my life, ever since I came here you wanted to be around me even if I was the worst person to you and I never ever want to lose you kirishima. I am so fucking sorry Ivhurt you." His eyes began to water as her choked out sobs. "I love you kirishima. Please don't hate me because I was dumb." Hearing that made my heart melt. Seeing him so vulnerable and open I do the only thing I knew what to do in this situation. I pulled him into a tight hug and stroke his pointy mess of hair. "I love you too." I say over this faint sobs. He looks up at me with his glassy red eyes slightly covered by his ash blonde hair. I feel my checks heat up as my face inches towards his. Our lips centimetres apart. Denki kicks open the door "Kiri I found your- omg I have to tell sero and Mina. Sorry for interrupting." He runs out in a fit of giggles. "FUCKING PIKACHU!" Bakugou runs out after him shouting a long string of threats. I stand alone in my room with my hand hovering above my lips. I nearly kissed the angry Pomeranian named Bakugou Katsuki.