Postlude

Hi, thank you for making it! I am glad you are able to read my story! I want to thank you for making time! And I apologize for the times you waited for the update/s.

I'm happy to  tell you about Maggie and Newt because they made me realize on many things! And this is what I learned about them. I want you to know that no matter how much pain the world gives you, do not stop hoping even it hurts. There will be a moment in life where it feels like this is the pitstop. No, this is not. Go on. Move forward even it pains us or cripples us. Stand up. We can do this. We can all get through this...live.

Thank youu so much! And, always for giving me an opportunity!

x

Postlude

Some Mad Hope

I feel my sweat on my forehead dripping on its way to my cheeks. I breathed calmly as I continue to jog. I could feel my heartbeats racing quickly as I exert more energy. I almost feel like I am running on a marathon, not even the grazing and appreciating the surrounding of  Hyde Park of Sydney. The benches are both on the other sides of the walkway same as the oldest and strongest trees uprooted in the deep ground. The street light posts are beside the steel and wooded settee. While on my left, the people strolling with their children and relatives. A beautiful smile appeared on their beautiful faces.

Facing across, the St. Mary's Cathedral is screaming elegance and sacredness.

"Hold up a minute, Mags..." a voice stopped me from running. Hinahabol 'ko ang aking hininga sa paghinto. I look at Janella over my shoulder while wiping the sweats on my forehead. While trying to get her breathe normally, her hand gripping tightly on my shoulder while the other on her knee. She looked up at me, brows furrowed and lips pursed. She breathed more and spoke, "We need to...s-slow down a little..."she stammered.

"Oh, sorry! Oh, my God, sorry!" Hinarap 'ko ang kapatid 'ko. Kaagad 'ko siyang inabutan ng tubig. Janella drank it straight. Halos maubos niya iyon sa sobrang hingal. When she finished the bottle, she ran to the nearest bin and got back to me. "Sorry, Nella! I was...heading somewhere inside my mind."

"Mags, you shouldn't!" giliw niya. "Don't be tense! If you are thinking about the rehearsal dinner later! Newt's brothers and Conrad are doing their best, you know! They invite and--" Her hand suddenly clasp over her mouth, spilling forbidden information. Her cheeks redden quickly. Hindi 'ko mapigilang mangiti sa narinig.

Somehow, it is making me ease.

"It's okay." It seems a long week of pampering. And today, the last day and tomorrow will be a new beginning. Thinking of it is filling my eyes with grateful tears. Or maybe, my sister is right I am so, so, so tense, thinking about the wedding. That all our planning and preparation we poured our hearts will come into reality. It is like looking back at our dark days and now, we're coloring it wonderfully.

"We've been running in straight two hours, sis. We should take a long bath before rehearsal. Or maybe you need to take a nap. Put some mask from Korea bought by Mar. Or um," she trailed off. She put one finger on her chin then think. Nanlaki ang mata niya at niyugyog ang aking balikat. "Or we should try that both, put some volcanic clay!" Humagikgik siya sa sobrang tuwa. "We wait until before 5 in the afternoon! That sounds gooooood!" She almost sang the word.

One thing I know, Janella is addicted to Korean products nowadays. Nangyari 'to noong a shoot was cancelled when a pimple pop over her forehead, and she was doing a campaign for a makeup line. She was so frustrated, mabuti't bagong uwi lamang si Marco mula sa Korea may dalang product from that country. And my sister tried one of it, and boom, her pimple dried. Sunod-sunod na ang gamit niya hanggang sa naging katuwaan na niya ang mga sleeping mask and clay before going to sleep.