Shopping trip here we come, BIG complications delay that.

Athena's P.O.V

Today was the day that i would go shopping. My first proper shopping trip, but to say i was excited would be the understatement of the month. I was bouncing and hopping around the room. I had been using Jessica's clothes for most of the time i have been here and others, i had used Ethan's. I was like a child at Christmas who had been given too much candy, far too much. I was so energetic and everybody knew it. We were back at the pack house and i was going through all the clothes in Jess's walk-in closet and boy, there was so much choice. In the end, i was wearing a pair of jean-shorts, a hoodie, some black tights and a pair of toms. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and brushed my teeth before i left her room to run round the house. I went up and down the stairs excited to hear Jess and Dominic were coming shopping too. I ran out of the front and was surprised when nobody followed me. I knew i had an hour or two before we left so i went for a jog to tire me down a bit. I was quite far away from the house now and i stopped when i heard sobbing, a child's sobs. I went around the bushes to investigate and saw a small boy no more than 7 or 8 years old was there. He was dirty and looked starved. I called crouched down and he heard me and backed up until his back hit a tree. 

"Don't be afraid, i won't hurt you" He looked at me with wide eyes and nodded. I reached out to him and he grabbed my hand. He tugged me and i ended up sitting next to him. He leaned against me and whispered.

"You look and smell familiar to me."  I paused, unsure how to respond to his statement. 

"How so?" I eventually replied.

"You look like my mommy and daddy and brother, they were very nasty people but they are dead now." I was shocked. Had he been in my old pack? Did my parents have a child i was unaware of? I mean i wasn't considered a pack member, more a slave to them but wouldn't i know.

"Who were your parents?"

"Mommy and Daddy were called, Gary and Gretta Raven's, big brother was called Mitchell. They were Alpha and Luna. They were horrible and left me with a nasty woman, she was old and ugly. I was left with her and mommy came and checked on me, sometimes dad did but Mitchell came every day to see me. The lady hit me if i didn't do what she wanted. So i ran far away." I felt the tears run down my face; this child had suffered like i had, but not only that. His family and parents had the same names as mine. It wasn't just pure coincidence, was i looking at a possible brother?

"My parents were called that too, did they ever mention me? I'm Athena Raven's." I smiled at him and he reached up and wiped away my tears.

"They did say something about you; they said you were stupid and only good for doing work. They said that i was lucky i would never meet you. I begged to see you, i was only 5 when i asked but they said no, you would put evil in my mind. I never asked again but i managed to convince Mitchell to get a picture of the girl who was my sister. I still have it now; do you want to see it?" I nodded. This could determine the truth as to whether we really are related. He pulled a crumpled photo out of his ragged clothing pocket and opened it up. I looked closely, real close and i come to the decision that this girl in the picture was me. She had purple eyes, black hair and was wearing a dirty maid’s outfit. Her arm was in a cast but apart from that she looked fine but rather sad. I closed my eyes and bowed my head.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Thomas Raven's, Are you my sister?" He whispered. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. He did look like a smaller, masculine version of me. He had the same purple eyes as me. But he had the black hair that ran through the family. He was skinny and pale, although he did have a slight hint of colour to his skin just like me. I came to the conclusion that he definitely was my brother. I though i would pass out from shock. It's not every day that you go for a jog and find your long lost little brother.